• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Code

archive_bot

Forum Clout
21.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
No Denny Falcone? He was all about good clean fun and didn’t work blue. It always made me smile that Norton hated him because he was a happy guy and Jim is a miserable fuck. Hard drive of hits!
If I was in the New York area I for sure would have hired Denny to perform for events. He was a good sport about the bashing, clearly a fun guy after he had a few as well. Piss God Falcone is an all around great guy. In a million years I would never even ask Norton to do comedy in the alley behind a rat infested apartment. A dry drunk at a venue with drinking. No thanks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If I was in the New York area I for sure would have hired Denny to perform for events. He was a good sport about the bashing, clearly a fun guy after he had a few as well. Piss God Falcone is an all around great guy. In a million years I would never even ask Norton to do comedy in the alley behind a rat infested apartment. A dry drunk at a venue with drinking. No thanks.
He was a good guy that just loved radio and it’s history and could laugh at himself. I still listen to his old ONA clips with Denny where Norton is being a bitch about Denny because he can’t handle seeing anyone happy since Norton is a miserable loser. Showed what a true scumbag Norton is and will forever be. I still laugh at him doing events at Nana’s house and brining in the hula hoops and other party props.

Patrick S Tomlinson

Stop swatting my home, you fucking niggers.
Forum Clout
Mel
Norm
Colin, Scorch
Malcom, Cox, PCJ
Pena, Fez, Beet, expressive black guy, Opie
I could disarm any of these poindexters using Milwaukee Pig-Jitsu.

All of you pussy stalkers better recognize that you're terrified of me and would never confront me since I'm 6'2, 225lbs of hard muscle and trained in using the art of the Dim Mak.

You only live because I allow it.

Forum Clout
I enjoy it when he shits on Patrick. But Cox still seems like a bit of a vain and self-righteous cocksucker to me, to be completely honest with you.
Yeah Cox has gotten into some other Twitter pissing matches where he acted like a douche - I saw one where he took on a bodybuilder and tried to get him canceled from the company he owned.

I don't take umbrage with him being an honorary brotherman but I wouldn't put him on the level of PCJ

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Yeah Cox has gotten into some other Twitter pissing matches where he acted like a douche - I saw one where he took on a bodybuilder and tried to get him canceled from the company he owned.

I don't take umbrage with him being an honorary brotherman but I wouldn't put him on the level of PCJ
They are on the same tier I didn’t order them . Also I’m clearly a massive loser