The Chris D'Elia hate thread

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Screenshot_20210815-191629_YouTube.jpg

Answer me riddles 3, and I'll stuatory rape thee

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Never liked this CHUD.

Marcin in my band used to dig his standup, sent me a link to his shitcom on NBC in America. It was so bad I can't even remember the name to it, and I still remember Burt Reynolds "Evening Shade".

When his pedo tendencies came to light, I had to needle the guy a bit. Needless to say Marcin stopped singing his praises after that.

Anyone here ever seen a standup special of his? I watched one once. Gosia attempted to watch it with me - gave up twenty minutes in. I saw it through and wished I walked when she did.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
Never liked this CHUD.

Marcin in my band used to dig his standup, sent me a link to his shitcom on NBC in America. It was so bad I can't even remember the name to it, and I still remember Burt Reynolds "Evening Shade".

When his pedo tendencies came to light, I had to needle the guy a bit. Needless to say Marcin stopped singing his praises after that.

Anyone here ever seen a standup special of his? I watched one once. Gosia attempted to watch it with me - gave up twenty minutes in. I saw it through and wished I walked when she did.
I have seen a standup special of his. He doesn't tell jokes or anything. Through like 80% of it he just keeps saying stuff in a little kid voice and then laughing really hard at himself.