• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

the butterfly effect caused by one slap on 07/03/2014

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I'm fascinated by "the Butterfly Effect"

it's amazing how one action can cause a domino effect of so much chaos

With all that prefaced, Have any of you appreciated how one slap in early July of 2014 ruined a insulin resistant, Mid western, Sci-fi writer's life?

and that's just one of several things

it's amazing

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
slap-india.gif

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
If Roseanne didnt make a racist tweet, her show wouldnt have been cancelled, and Norm wouldnt have defended her to be in the news for Pat to comment on.

The funny thing is, at least a couple of people from the subreddit had been fucking with him for a while before that Norm tweet. Also he'd been going at it with Anthony about politics at least a year before we discovered him.

It was destiny that the hog was going to come onto our radar at some point but nobody could've ever predicted the hilarity it would lead to. Apostlegate still has to be the single best piece of trolling in history.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
this one in particular blows my fucking mind in the sense that this woman is walking around (if she's still alive) with most likely ZERO idea of what she caused......that's just amazing

It's still mind boggling to me that he thought he could walk around NYC in the middle of the night with his DSLR, taking pictures of random hookers and no bad could come of that.

TheNanaDook

Can probably even go back farther. Would nana be as unhinged on Twitter if Obama has never been elected? That seemed to be the thing that sent him off the deep end.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
is there a way to connect "The Slap" to Killa Kuhn's kid being windshield food?

Then again, I can't remember the Ethnically Ambigous Baby assassin's greatest feat was pre, or post Slap