• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The bonfire talk Jim and Alan

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I haven't got to the Jim and Jorlund talk yet but the beginning of this full episode is peak Jay not being able to take any sass thrown his way. Jacob called him out on being a "city sissy" and he got really passive aggressive with everyone laughing at him and tried to say he's done more manual labor than any of them and he'd be a more uselful worker than them. They proved him wrong and he was pouting. This show is imploding. Jacob and Lou keep poking at Jay and it's in good fun but they know he can't take it so I don't know what they're trying to do.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I haven't got to the Jim and Jorlund talk yet but the beginning of this full episode is peak Jay not being able to take any sass thrown his way. Jacob called him out on being a "city sissy" and he got really passive aggressive with everyone laughing at him and tried to say he's done more manual labor than any of them and he'd be a more uselful worker than them. They proved him wrong and he was pouting. This show is imploding. Jacob and Lou keep poking at Jay and it's in good fun but they know he can't take it so I don't know what they're trying to do.
Imagine watching that fat spiky haired retard unhook a vanity mirror while his single pant leg is rolled up. I’d tell him to get the fuck out of my house.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Rape-mommy hit the wall.

stock-photo-new-york-jul-rachel-feinstein-attends-the-world-premiere-of-trainwreck-at-alice-tully-hall-1667481082.jpg