The bleeding continues, Oinker

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20220426-075418.jpg

Rick, you've lost 600 of the new follows you gained after your lolsuit spergout. You're now back to where you were six months ago. You've lost any gains you made. Also, your tits are jiggly and you're always nipping out.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
He's far too important to get rid of his Twitter account but it'll be fun watching him as he starts trying new platforms. He's going to be hounded like Nana was. Can't wait to see how many 10's of followers he'll get nnneeeeckst.
Wait a second .... if I am reading your post right ... are you saying that you are looking forward to what happens to him neeeeeeexckst?

G

and he still didnt answer the guys question. In just that small interaction he realizes what an idiot pat is.
"Hey Patrick, why do you keep RTing someone named NIKI_HUFFS_NIGGER_FARTS instead of just blocking them?"

"No, child. I did block them."

"But why even RT them and give them attention?"

"No, child. That is not something I did."

"Okay, sorry... nevermind."

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I had a look at social blade last night to make a gif to taunt him with on Twitter and noticed there was a two minute period where he gained and lost 10 followers about five times. I’m sure he wasn’t trying to buy 50 new followers which were immediately purged and it was something completely different and not fat or embarrassing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I had a look at social blade last night to make a gif to taunt him with on Twitter and noticed there was a two minute period where he gained and lost 10 followers about five times. I’m sure he wasn’t trying to buy 50 new followers which were immediately purged and it was something completely different and not fat or embarrassing.
There were a few people that saw that. Pat would never admit it but it was another pie in the face for him. Wasting $20 instantly and no results. He thought none of the rascals would have known it happened . I really love when those behind the scenes follies somehow get found out here. We were never supposed to know he found out the hard way that buying bots when they are purging bots is counterproductive.