• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The best day of his life

Screenshot_20221221-144138_Twitter.jpg

I unfollowed. Holy fuck does he tweet a lot
I actually didn't remember I had followed a bunch of his banned accounts. I was scrolling through trying to find out if they named Judge captain ( yes I like baseball like a fag ) and it was just there. I know I followed all the various AnthonyCumia accounts and the CorradoSoprano4 but I think I tapped out after this one. I wonder how many he'll get back.

Do you think he's more excited about his Twitter being back or seeing his boyfriend Gavin today. You just know that he squealed like one of those teenage girls when the Beatles first came to America when he first found out.
You can visibly see how excited and over-stimulated he is when he's near Gavin. It's like a star-struck freshman girl talking to the senior quarterback. He looks like he might sprout butterfly wings and begin daintily flitting about the room in sheer homo glee.