• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The balls on this prick

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240122_180735_X.jpg
b

midwit

Forum Clout
Mayr is obv not memorable so I can't recall the details. But didn't someone pose the valid question of "why are you working with a pedo" to which she replied something to the effect of "the girl looked 16-ish to me" or some wild shit like that?

Also do pedo's shame other pedo's who go lower in age? Like is this Ant flexing that he's a 12 and up kinda guy?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
"why are you working with a pedo" to which she replied something to the effect of "the girl looked 16-ish to me" or some wild shit like that?
I have a vague memory of that, midwitster. Sounds correct.

It's really not surprising all these "conservative" grifters look the other way when one of their own has a history of 25 years openly talking about lusting for children.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Mayr is obv not memorable so I can't recall the details. But didn't someone pose the valid question of "why are you working with a pedo" to which she replied something to the effect of "the girl looked 16-ish to me" or some wild shit like that?

Also do pedo's shame other pedo's who go lower in age? Like is this Ant flexing that he's a 12 and up kinda guy?
She was asked why Anthony was following 13 year old girls on instagram and she responded, "Because they look at least 17." DO THEY.

10:33 (should open up to there):

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout

Even if a girl is 16/17 or the age of consent- a man in his 50s or 60s shouldn’t be lusting after them. That’s a child and consent laws weren’t meant for Ghouls like Cumia to prey on kids. Cumia would understand that if he grew up and started a family.