• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The b-b-b-boys spent a lot of time making fun of these mentally challenged people

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
@ShutYourCakeHorn why’d you delete it, pants shitting brother? Was this some type of an attempt to take the air out of the fact you shit in a bag? I have eyes everywhere, brother.

05F7117C-B701-41DF-B4F4-59FC49FBFE09.jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
@ShutYourCakeHorn why’d you delete it, pants shitting brother? Was this some type of an attempt to take the air out of the fact you shit in a bag? I have eyes everywhere, brother.

View attachment 82271

Daily reminder (not that you need one) that you look like this

1669538679090-jpeg.80368

I think most of us would take the wheelchair than looking like that, brother!

giphy.gif

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Does Opie really have a waterhead kid or is that reddit nonsense? I swear I remember him making fun of retards after he had kids but maybe I'm wrong.
No confirmation it was just rumors. Opie stopped making fun of kids period once he had kids. Retards jokes, Uncle Paul jokes, and so on. But Opie generally hated dead kid jokes anyways like Lil' Connor Peterson.