• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The 2024 Milwaukee Marathon and Half-Marathon is Saturday, April 13

Forum Clout
Start time is 7:00 AM sharp and there's a four hour limit to finish the half marathon

If you see Pat oinking online anytime before lunch, you know he must be up to his old tricks again.

1712984744098.png

Look for him out along the course! His bib number this year is F46607.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Start time is 7:00 AM sharp and there's a four hour limit to finish the half marathon

If you see Pat oinking online anytime before lunch, you know he must be up to his old tricks again.

View attachment 192931

Look for him out along the course! His bib number this year is F46607.
Pats Juicy nipples will run red from the chaff.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
On his 2013 dork bitches podcast appearance, Pat said his half-marathon times were always improving and he was looking to start running full marathons. He also said he was going be entering triathlons.

2024:

GEOn-LBMXc-AAf0wf.jpg
I did my first half marathon last year and it was PFG. The institution where I work has a team that does a sort of triathlon / relay race thing in the summers and I think I’m gonna give it a go.

The gall on this fat piece of shit to say he’s ever been in shape / committed to exercising and fitness is so aggravating.