• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That's a good goy. Become a Christian and be like Jesus, turning the other cheek when someone wrongs you. Nehehehehe...

G

...said the Jew trying to reverse reverse psychology someone into not being like Jesus.

Jesus kicked ass against Jews when he knew he needed to. I'm sorry you're so kiked.

[MEDIA=youtube]BrRdyE4KkbU:41[/MEDIA]

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
jesus threw over the tables in the jewish temple then chased people around with a bull whip

"turn the other cheek" is more about forgiving yourself. you forgive your enemies like the lord and jesus have forgiven you, and it takes that burden of hatred and vengeance from you.

it doesn't mean, let yourself get beat up or taken advantage of.

G

jesus threw over the tables in the jewish temple then chased people around with a bull whip

"turn the other cheek" is more about forgiving yourself. you forgive your enemies like the lord and jesus have forgiven you, and it takes that burden of hatred and vengeance from you.

it doesn't mean, let yourself get beat up or taken advantage of.
Exactly. And I find it hilarious how he got pissed at the Jews for turning his temple into a money making scheme, knocking over their coins.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
1668255229396.png