That sssssscumbag really motherfucked me

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Norm’s roast performance which was a big “fuck you” to the show producers since he purposely told lame jokes with his deadpan delivery because he didn’t like the idea of saying nasty things to everyone on stage. Not only was he great for doing it but is the most memorable set from ANY of those Comedy Central roasts years later. Those roasts were popular (Gave us Jeff Ross, Amy Schumer, Lisa Lap, etc.) but in 2021 (before he died) looking back on the roasts everyone mentions when Norm did it. That’s how great he was, he did the exact opposite of what they wanted and that’s what’s remembered. Plus Fuck Jim Norton and his On Golden Pond reference, half the audience probably thought Henry Fonda was someone else and Norm put the worm in his place.

EraGodless

Norm’s roast performance which was a big “fuck you” to the show producers since he purposely told lame jokes with his deadpan delivery because he didn’t like the idea of saying nasty things to everyone on stage. Not only was he great for doing it but is the most memorable set from ANY of those Comedy Central roasts years later. Those roasts were popular (Gave us Jeff Ross, Amy Schumer, Lisa Lap, etc.) but in 2021 (before he died) looking back on the roasts everyone mentions when Norm did it. That’s how great he was, he did the exact opposite of what they wanted and that’s what’s remembered. Plus Fuck Jim Norton and his On Golden Pond reference, half the audience probably thought Henry Fonda was someone else and Norm put the worm in his place.
I think the Greg Giraldo- Larry the Cable Guy and Flavor Flav Roasts were pretty memorable.

And as being remembered as a total shit show- the Chevy Chase Roast is unequaled. Chevy is/was so unlikable they couldn't find any friends to roast him.

I think the Greg Giraldo- Larry the Cable Guy and Flavor Flav Roasts were pretty memorable.

And as being remembered as a total shit show- the Chevy Chase Roast is unequaled. Chevy is/was so unlikable they couldn't find any friends to roast him.
Geraldo had the biggest brains of anyone on the stage. By far the best Mexican speed addict the world has ever known