That Patrick guy really loves that Trolley-problem thought experiment...

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1661387412549.png

It shouldn't come to a surprise that Patrick and other pig-ilk interpret being responsible and paying off debts equal to being dead.

Quasi is never getting that money. Maybe from Nikki, but not from Fatso.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Im convinced leftists are leftists because their brains lack the ability to effectively rationalize.

Assuming this is about college debt forgiveness a better example would be saving the people on the track at the expense of killing a few people who were smart enough to not get tied up and killed by a man with a black cowboy hat and a twirly mustache.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
It's not happening. They're just doing this now so a red state can file a lawsuit right before the midterms to rile up their base
That does kind of make sense. Forgiving the debt of people who spent 50k per year to study English lit at some faggy liberal arts school is ridiculous. why not pay off gambling debt? Or the money the boys have spent on booze and coke? It’s about as sound of an investment to play roulette or indulge in some sniffs as it is to spend that kind of money on a worthless degree

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Whenever the topic of obesity comes up, I have a thought experiment I like to ask the "Patrick is Fat" crowd. In ten years, no one has EVER answered it honestly.

If Pat is sitting in Hooligans, but he only has enough time to eat ONE menu item, does he choose the Bourbon Honey BBQ Pork, or the Better Butter Burger?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Whenever the topic of obesity comes up, I have a thought experiment I like to ask the "Patrick is Fat" crowd. In ten years, no one has EVER answered it honestly.

If Pat is sitting in Hooligans, but he only has enough time to eat ONE menu item, does he choose the Bourbon Honey BBQ Pork, or the Better Butter Burger?
Trick question he picks the Boy Burger with extra Roni.