That Nigga Dre

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Oh man that made me laugh so hard and I could never watch the show again without thinking about it.
He was spot on. I remember watching it and thinking something was off but not being able to figure out what I didn’t like about Sil until Dre called it out.

Now when I read the circle jerk YouTube comments that talk about how Sil was so loyal and great and all that horseshit, all I think about is Chip Chipperson.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I can get changing your name for fun during a shitposting topic like myself
and I also really respect people who haven't changed their avatars like Artie and Ray? so i can immediately see who they are

But there is a danger in changing your name, someone else can actually change to your old one like what happened to Wyyz during some shitpost stuff, the real wyzz is... @WorId Wide Web Wyyzrd not @World Wide Web Wyyzrd

fuck i got it wrong

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
I can get changing your name for fun during a shitposting topic like myself
and I also really respect people who haven't changed their avatars like Artie and Ray? so i can immediately see who they are

But there is a danger in changing your name, someone else can actually change to your old one like what happened to Wyyz during some shitpost stuff, the real wyzz is... @WorId Wide Web Wyyzrd not @World Wide Web Wyyzrd

fuck i got it wrong
There is no real Wyyz

G

thinks he’s too good to change his user name

you got some kinda legacy account

why @That Nigga Dre?

we have a parody account with @That Nigga Dre Shitpost . basically a fan club

but why did TNG never change his name?

he wants to be apart of the group, but not

everyone who hasn’t changed their name is either lazy or feels like they wont get the same pop with a new name

change your name, see what happens
I've been known to change my name once or twice... Or 3 times. Or 4. I think this is #5.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
I've been known to change my name once or twice... Or 3 times. Or 4. I think this is #5.
What was the name of your alt when you pretended to be a girl? That was kinda fun, a bit of an homage to Anth and self cutting girl

G

What was the name of your alt when you pretended to be a girl? That was kinda fun, a bit of an homage to Anth and self cutting girl
Ass licker I think.

I love how I successfully pretended to be a girl on Twitter to the point where I had Anthony dming me and retweeting me. Currently we follow each other but I'm taking my time so that I can really get some embarrassing messages from him.

That being said I love that you fuckers figured me out when I was pretending to be a girl in about 45 seconds 😂

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Ass licker I think.

I love how I successfully pretended to be a girl on Twitter to the point where I had Anthony dming me and retweeting me. Currently we follow each other but I'm taking my time so that I can really get some embarrassing messages from him.

That being said I love that you fuckers figured me out when I was pretending to be a girl in about 45 seconds 😂
Yeah ass licker that was it.

Doing the Lords work brotherman. Looking forward to some possible Nana content.