• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

that moment where the Forum slowly starts to realize why someone mailed dead rats to Danny Ross

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
At first you're like "Wow, that's awful, sorry you had to go through that." After interacting with the little cunt for a while, you start to wonder how that stallker didn't send something more significant?

People who go into the comments section to defend themselves are lower class citizens. Now imagine doing it 15 years later. Hey danny, The DMAN doesn't even remember his co-workers from 15 years ago. So he wouldn't join a website discussing their forgettable lives. He would only care if those former co-workers were more famous and richer than him, and he had score to settle with them out of jealousy.
Ya hea me? :lwjxnwp:

But we know YOU DON'T CARE. Btw, the I don't care sound drop was originated from Kevin Meaney's epic meltdown which was scripted and was one of the first viral clips!!

Sputnik

Females arent funny
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Danny is a pathetic loser, I'm sure he's gonna respond about how Im just jealous of his success. Lemme stop ya now bud, I'm 5'11 so while I look down on you figuratively and literally remember Anthony Cumia is your claim to fame. Jooooooooooo!

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Danny ross posting here brings star power
C135D2FB-E31E-4F5E-8070-DDEAD624FB5C.jpeg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You're a graphic designer and that's the best you can do? Can we see some of your back of the receipt coupon mockups?

Is he supposed to design you a star of david from scratch? Lol, he went for the google image joke. Now comment on how The DMAN posted twice because he smashed your forum conventions.