• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That hurricane and Nana's house

lowend73

Forum Clout
Is he in the projected path?

Will his house hold up, seeing as how it was leaking not more than 6 months ago?

Are they being proactive and filling sandbags? Will he help out with the community if there is flooding? He is supposed to be all about the country and easy living, but something is telling me his new found religion will take a back seat for self preservation

Doesnt matter, if his house gets destroyed, it will be a fine day and proof that God does not like ugly

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_2679.jpeg

He might be in the projected path by tomorrow but its staying more towards the coastline.

I can’t wait till he gets hit with his first real hurricane. Dumb yankee faggot has only experienced Sandy and that was a cakewalk. Knowing him, he let those stupid fucking Honduran builders skimp on all the materials to his house - and he wouldn’t know what IS supposed to be used down here - So no doubt his house isn’t built up to code and would essentially explode if hit with a serious hurricane.

lowend73

Forum Clout
View attachment 215233
He might be in the projected path by tomorrow but its staying more towards the coastline.

I can’t wait till he gets hit with his first real hurricane. Dumb yankee faggot has only experienced Sandy and that was a cakewalk. Knowing him, he let those stupid fucking Honduran builders skimp on all the materials to his house - and he wouldn’t know what IS supposed to be used down here - So no doubt his house isn’t built up to code and would essentially explode if hit with a serious hurricane.
Forgot about Sandy when he blew money on a generator that he probably did not bring along.

And if it does wreck his house, you know who he will blame. Did he even take into account that the chances of a hurricane in the South compared to Northeast is kind of common?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Forgot about Sandy when he blew money on a generator that he probably did not bring along.

And if it does wreck his house, you know who he will blame. Did he even take into account that the chances of a hurricane in the South compared to Northeast is kind of common?
No of fucking COURSE not. He’s a dumb fuck Yankee. I’m in the South so I know his kind all too well. He doesn’t fear hurricanes because he thinks they’ll be like Sandy. “Even if it’s worse, they have the infrastructure to handle it down here!” he thinks…not realizing thats not true either. When his power goes out or his windows get shattered from not being up to code and hurricane resistant he’ll blame Biden or niggers and not realize it’s either his own fault or completely unavoidable and that shit just happens. Wait till his AC goes out and he’s sitting in that insulated tin shit box roasting his ass off, begging his neighbors for a hit of THEIR generator. (because they’re actual responsible Southern white people who prepare for this shit).

If Nana had any money he’d be one of those people who up and leaves the minute a disaster comes to the state. But thankfully he’s poor and gets to suffer the consequences of his decisions and ill planning. My only other hope is that his gaudy Mcmansion becomes a nigger refuge from the storm.

Forum Clout
View attachment 215233

FagGPT

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
View attachment 215233

Oh no, that’s turrible

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Is he in the projected path?

Will his house hold up, seeing as how it was leaking not more than 6 months ago?

Are they being proactive and filling sandbags? Will he help out with the community if there is flooding? He is supposed to be all about the country and easy living, but something is telling me his new found religion will take a back seat for self preservation

Doesnt matter, if his house gets destroyed, it will be a fine day and proof that God does not like ugly
No he isn’t. He’s closer to Knoxville than the coast, he will get 2 to 4 inches of rain at most

Forum Clout
Remember when Nana was desperately trying to avoid Missy and SC, and making up ridiculous lies about water gushing from his switch plates and outlets? That was before the elderly bottom queen needed FT nursing care, of course. But back then, he REALLY didn't want anything to do with that house or that vile twat. Funny how almost dying and running out of money changes someone.