That 70’s show

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
man hyde really fucked them outta royalties

that show was pretty perfect and coulda been syndicated forever

scientology has saved him from jail, but he really fucked everyone involved on that show ever more than topher grace when he left after season 7

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I'd love a tell all novel. Everyone hated Topher. Wilmer was a pussyhound chasing young girls, Demi Lovato wrote a fucking song about it. Ashton's girlfriend was (apparently) murdered by a serial killer at the height of the show's popularity. Then there's Danny and all that raping he did.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Topher fancied himself the main character and everyone else the supporting cast, the other three guys especially bonded over it and honestly those three were the backbone of the cast. They'd do a bunch of projects together and never invite him.

As for the serial killer look up Michael Gargiulo. Ashton drove to her house to pick her up for a date and she was stabbed to death inside. Rang the doorbell to give a little ding dong and everything, even testified in the guy's trial:

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Topher fancied himself the main character and everyone else the supporting cast, the other three guys especially bonded over it and honestly those three were the backbone of the cast. They'd do a bunch of projects together and never invite him.

As for the serial killer look up Michael Gargiulo. Ashton drove to her house to pick her up for a date and she was stabbed to death inside. Rang the doorbell to give a little ding dong and everything, even testified in the guy's trial:

thanks.

I heard Topher was a asshat in real life.

And that one chic died from drugs too lol

G

omgggg I hope Red says it this episode...

that70s-show-red.gif

shocked.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
man hyde really fucked them outta royalties

that show was pretty perfect and coulda been syndicated forever

scientology has saved him from jail, but he really fucked everyone involved on that show ever more than topher grace when he left after season 7

Topher grace left and the show wasn't effected at all. He blows. Mitch hedberg had a memorable part