• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thanksgiving Mewler Report

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
392 tweets in one day is not unhinged behavior, stlaker child!

a880e09da2823b71d5db22a4c995be31.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What the fuck is he even xeeting about, we barely get any screenshots on here anymore.
When he wasnt responding to boomia he was calling randos stupid about egg prices on thread that got some attention. Pat thinks he had a pretty successful day on twitter. Between Boomia having to talk to authorities and this tweet. Its about as good as it gets for pat.

1700742122481.png
1700742395497.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
When he wasnt responding to boomia he was calling randos stupid about egg prices on thread that got some attention. Pat thinks he had a pretty successful day on twitter. Between Boomia having to talk to authorities and this tweet. Its about as good as it gets for pat.

View attachment 166734View attachment 166736
Pat acting like it’s only eggs that have gotten more expensive. Remember when gas was under $2 under Trump? Surprise! It was actually under regulated capitalism.

Go buy a new Ford, Pat. Oh wait you couldn’t afford it before, you can’t afford it now, and you’ll never be able to afford it when the new UAW contracts push their prices even higher.

No wonder he needed Lynne to bail him out.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
So this isn't really evidence of anything, I would never suggest Pat bots his own twitter to keep himself looking like he's doing okay, and is in the zeitgeist, but I just wanted to compare his monthly gained followers against a similar sized account who likely does NOT bot his
1700800832996.png

Attachments

• 1700800214840.png
    1700800214840.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: