“Tell me I peeled with a sharp knife”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
The level of delusion here is hilarious. Joe totally pictures himself in this scene lmao. I hope he never changes.

Attachments

• B7BEED0C-5830-4692-A651-2BF2ADB95549.jpeg
    B7BEED0C-5830-4692-A651-2BF2ADB95549.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 92

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Hrrrmph. You guys say TYFYS and have no IDEA what it means. How EMBARRASSING. Where did you serve? Your MOMS kitchen!?!?!? Did my time. Served my country. You think you have to “FIGHT” to SERVE??? Wrong. Potato peeler? Nah, don’t think so🤣🤣🤣. You retards wouldn’t know ANYTHING about service. It’s about APPRECIATION for your COUNTRYMEN. You don’t even appreciate MACDONALDS. The only “DELUSION” here is you guys. Did some drops. A LOT of drops. You just dropped the potato salad😎😎😎. #82ndAB #Proud2Serve #MAGA2024

Torque’sHeadBump

Hrrrmph. You guys say TYFYS and have no IDEA what it means. How EMBARRASSING. Where did you serve? Your MOMS kitchen!?!?!? Did my time. Served my country. You think you have to “FIGHT” to SERVE??? Wrong. Potato peeler? Nah, don’t think so🤣🤣🤣. You retards wouldn’t know ANYTHING about service. It’s about APPRECIATION for your COUNTRYMEN. You don’t even appreciate MACDONALDS. The only “DELUSION” here is you guys. Did some drops. A LOT of drops. You just dropped the potato salad😎😎😎. #82ndAB #Proud2Serve #MAGA2024

I love this nigga’s Joe posts

G

I can relate to Joe, I did a year of mandatory military service, that means Im on the same level as the guys who stormed the beaches of Normandy.
Maybe it is just me but unless you were deployed you aren't a real veteran.

Torque’sHeadBump

Joe envies the the war veterans. Joe didnt do jack shit in the service. At the time when he joined people were going for a free college education and joe didnt even do that.
Can you imagine what a fuckup he would be in times of actual combat? His cosplaying is both hilarious and enraging. I won’t lie, I have never served, and would probably shit my pants in a combat situation. Joe, on the other hand, likes to imagine himself as the guy sitting in the helicopter mowing down Charlie.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Can you imagine what a fuckup he would be in times of actual combat? His cosplaying is both hilarious and enraging. I won’t lie, I have never served, and would probably shit my pants in a combat situation. Joe, on the other hand, likes to imagine himself as the guy sitting in the helicopter mowing down Charlie.
There is a reason why they issued him a radio and not a gun.