• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Technicality Tomlinson is at it again

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
ObtuseRetard(fat).png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Hilary got caught cheating. That is indisputable. Or is he saying this election? Didn’t follow it as closely. I knew biden was going to be the nomination way before it happened just too obvious with the media defense of him. Either way Rick is retarded if he’s truly unaware that the Republicans and Democrats rig their elections for the candidate they want. Oh, that’s right, Rick is retarded.

Last edited:
I just don’t understand his statist bootlicking. Of all the political movements to endorse, modern American neoliberalism? What the fuck?
I don't get it either. I originally thought he must be being paid to cause disruptive discourse (maybe an unknowing Rusky/Chinky agent) - & I'm not convinced that he isn't on a mailing-list of 'Dem talking points' (maybe not even from the actual Dems).

My conspiracy thoughts might just be a result of disbelief that anybody could think like that, but I'm constantly amazed by Rick's retardation so it could be self-explanatory. He was flirting-around with Louise Mensch (anti-Trumper photographed often with Milo), & she's definitely a chaos agent, even if only to satisfy her own delusions.