• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tall Tales Tomlinson (Vintage)

Guff

Patlitical Firebrand
Forum Clout
Make up your mind, you ridiculous liar! This was Pats family fantasy of choice in 2017.
IMG_8555.jpeg
IMG_8556.jpeg
IMG_8557.jpeg
IMG_8558.jpeg

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
He's like that little faggot in Stand By Me screaming about how his family members were war heros. My grandfather stormed Omaha beach and you wouldn't catch me bringing that up to anyone unless they asked. Doesn't have any impact on the validity of my opinions either, though my Grandpa did say that we fought the wrong enemy. Fucking guy hated Jews

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Wow thats pretty crazy he was a valuable enough electrician to work on the fucking nukes but in 1944 they just pulled him to send him to Normandy. Sounds plausible.

Where does he get off lying like this. Even if this shit were real WHO CARES? What have YOU done with your life you fat nothing?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Wow thats pretty crazy he was a valuable enough electrician to work on the fucking nukes but in 1944 they just pulled him to send him to Normandy. Sounds plausible.

Where does he get off lying like this. Even if this shit were real WHO CARES? What have YOU done with your life you fat nothing?
He's definitely making a vague claim in the hope that people assume the coolest scenario while technically not lying. What he wants you to think: his grandpa was turning screws on fatman and installing detonators. What actually happened (assuming it isn't all complete horseshit): he installed light fixtures for the prefab homes the scientists lived in.

Forum Clout
He's definitely making a vague claim in the hope that people assume the coolest scenario while technically not lying. What he wants you to think: his grandpa was turning screws on fatman and installing detonators. What actually happened (assuming it isn't all complete horseshit): he installed light fixtures for the prefab homes the scientists lived in.
"My grandpa worked on the Apollo Project, child."

Reality: He sucked off niggers at the Apollo in Harlem back in the 70s.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
An electrician wouldn't even know what he was working on because the entire thing was compartmentalized. Even granting that this is true his granddaddy didn't plan the Manhattan Project and probably just wired up one of hundreds of necessary components, possibly just hardware for testing, etc. Maybe he wired up a part of a bomb but it means fuck all, really.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Pig's grandfather: Fat Abagnale Jr:
"From 1964 to 1966 I successfully impersonated an airline pilot for Pan Am Airlines, and flew over two million miles for free. During that time I was also the Chief Resident Pediatrician at a Georgia hospital, the Assistant Attorney General for the state of Louisiana, and a Professor of American History at a prestigious University in France. By the time I was caught and sentenced to prison, I had cashed over six million dollars in fraudulent checks in 26 foreign countries and all fifty states, and I did it all before my18th birthday. To this day, I am the only teenager ever to have been placed on the FBI's most wanted list."

Abagnale is where he got the inspiration to name his unwanted daughter Annabelle.

Forum Clout
An electrician wouldn't even know what he was working on because the entire thing was compartmentalized. Even granting that this is true his granddaddy didn't plan the Manhattan Project and probably just wired up one of hundreds of necessary components, possibly just hardware for testing, etc. Maybe he wired up a part of a bomb but it means fuck all, really.
Both of my parents did their graduate work at a university that employed a lot of physicists and chemists that worked on the Manhattan project as professors afterwards. These guys were PhDs, the smartest of the smart and even they had no idea what was going on until the bombs went off.