• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Taking bets - Assailant kills 5 with bow in Norway

Snake

100 people die by guns in the US every single day. By their own hand or others. It's just accepted toll much like COVID deaths are now "the cost of doing business" terrorists are much rarer be it far right or Muslim.
20-40k per year isn’t even a drop in the bucket compared to car deaths or fat people complications.

Around 8k of that is nigger on nigger.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
No need to fear. Joseph Cumia is already mocking the incident and making it about some Boomer shit.

View attachment 9377
Yeah it’s about some “Boomer” SHIT. It’s not showing the INCOMPETENCY of the MSM (CNN, NYT, MSNBC. Etc) and the libtards that don’t believe in RIGHTS for every American. Maybe you didn’t get the joke. Bows are slow firing, but the MEDIA will try and make it about GUNS. You millennials don’t care about your OWN rights as humans. If you even are that.🤔🤔🤔

Your 2A right is an AMERICAN right (sorry Canada😜) and is need to overthrow TYRANNICAL government. You probably believe everything about the Covid 19 “Pandemic” as well. Keep thinking it doesn’t matter. Like the forefathers before me I will KEEP fighting. Even if you millennials are too stupid to appreciate (((anything))) us Boomers have done for you.

The lessons over. Now get Fauci’s dick out of your mouths so you can respond.😎😎😎

#2A #StandupAMERICA #TYRANNY

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
20-40k per year isn’t even a drop in the bucket compared to car deaths or fat people complications.

Around 8k of that is nigger on nigger.
Yeah but only 4,800 of those count.

G

Idiot!
411OKi8dNeL._AC_.jpg

[MEDIA=amazon]B07ZQNWBDV[/MEDIA]

You just got BOOMed on by the Cow!
I knew this was likely to exist but I didn't want to depress myself by confirming it. I need a 6 hour Joe Rogan explanation about why this is against the creed of bow hunters.

All betting is over and the result is now in. So, anyone who had "radicalized" Muslim take a bow. That's everyone of course. I hear the killings happened after the police initially interacted with him. Cue the Benny Hill music as he impales half a dozen old folks.

[MEDIA=youtube]MK6TXMsvgQg[/MEDIA]