Take action on what?

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 4.24.56 PM.png

Some guy doing text pranks about joining a diaper fetish community?

G

There's no way the FBI doesn't have an enormous case file on Fatso. I can't think of a single other person in the entire country who has been "swatted" that many times. It wouldn't surprise me if he's the reason they set up that swatting report system. In his deranged mind, he thought he could swat himself a few times and have quasi arrested for criminal conspiracy/stalking/whatever so he wouldn't owe the judgement debt. When nothing happened for a couple weeks, he did it again, and again, etc. Pat, if you made even one slight misstep, your goose is already cooked, and they are just digging through your shit so that when you are offered a plea bargain, your charges are stacked to the moon.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I’m not a fed but I did interview with them years ago and I know that the FBI manages to budgets and deadlines like the rest of the world.

They aren’t there just waiting for cases to be brought to them by John Q. Public. You don’t just show up at a FBI office one day and instruct an agent to go launch an investigation into random internet trolls. They look at case loads and decide which cases are likely to secure a conviction and drive the highest ROI - either to themselves or the public.

He’s out of his fucking mind if he thinks he’s going to child an FBI agent into doing his dirty work. At best they’ll take down some details and tell you to go home and get your fucking shinebox.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Didn't he legitimately try to get the Biden administration involved? Lol. Complete fawkin retard.
I assume that’s why he reached out to Jackie Singh. Little did Pat realize she’d long ago been shitcanned and has zero contacts or influence. The only political figure Jackie is close to is Mayor McCheese.