• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TACS is so done

Forum Clout
I was one of the last to give Cumia’s show a chance depending on the topics/guests (& thx to my free membership glitch for the past 3+ years) but now the shows are barely 90 minutes and it’s just boring, low energy garbage with very few gems in between. Imagine paying for this? Clinical insanity. And the guests… ho leee sheeet. Gino, Chrissie, Gavin, repeat. Kill me. HE TAKES JOSH DENNY SERIOUSLY AS A PERSON. How am I supposed to survive that insult to my intelligence?

Everything that used to make this guy rawly talented & hilariously mean spirited is all but evaporated. 2-3 years ago when most had already written him off I thought he was still capable but he’s really become complacent.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Everything that used to make this guy rawly talented & hilariously mean spirited is all but evaporated. 2-3 years ago when most had already written him off I thought he was still capable but he’s really become complacent.

True but it's been that way for a long time. I was just relistening to this clip and easy to forget just how funny Ant used to be.

G

For Ant it's simple:

A) Dick doesn't work
B) Can't drink

= why live?

Answer- Suicide is terrifying and he's not in immediate and severe pain. His zest is gone because his will to live is gone.
Are we going to count his death as a suicide when he finally decides to drink again against strict orders? I dont like to think of ant dying as a suicide, it takes away from the accumulation of shit hes done to people over the years. I'd like for him to go unwillingly. So that it's a loss for him and not a win. If he goes on his own terms its lame. Maybe like a "We'll, its been a while, I know I can just have ONE drink." type situation would be good. And then he starts drinking for a week binge with Geno. And then when hes out with geno and stupid cunt chrissie playing in New York City garbage, he collapses.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Anthony was fucking quick and funny; sound like a sad queen saying this, but fuck listing to O&A clips during the pandemic made not wanna shoot myself out of sheer boredom.

His ability to that quick with impressions, is not something a lot people can do and be fucking funny. The shows sense of Anti Humor/Dark humor is what made it work.

midwit

Forum Clout
Are we going to count his death as a suicide when he finally decides to drink again against strict orders? I dont like to think of ant dying as a suicide, it takes away from the accumulation of shit hes done to people over the years. I'd like for him to go unwillingly. So that it's a loss for him and not a win. If he goes on his own terms its lame. Maybe like a "We'll, its been a while, I know I can just have ONE drink." type situation would be good. And then he starts drinking for a week binge with Geno. And then when hes out with geno and stupid cunt chrissie playing in New York City garbage, he collapses.
I don't know man. The biggest breakthroughs in nutrition/health in the next 100 years are looking likely to be genetic-based eating/lifestyle. Ant was never a huge liquor guy anyway. I think if he embraces his inner wop and keeps it to wine he might be OK for another 3-5 years. The question is can he even afford decent wine at 2-3 bottles a day? Bit pricier than Budweiser.

I'm Irish/Anglo and my old man has been a Merican' beer fag/functional drunk for his entire life. 40+ years of, I'm gonna guess between 100-150 beers a week. He's old as fuck, looks 50/jacked and is doing great.

For a lot of white boomers, you'd be surprised at how well they can do on 500-1000 calories a day of real food, regular cardio/weightlifting and pure unabashed alcohol abuse. It's the liquor+being fat that does a snow nigga in.