Surprised it took this long for a story like this to happen

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10842159/amp/Father-two-29-pictured-Ukrainian-refugee-girlfriend-dumping-partner-10-years.html[/URL]

Pros for him - younger model, obedient, dinner waiting on the table when he comes home from work, feminine partner who wants to remain so and worship her man.

Cons for him - his kids will hate him.

Pros for Ukie - not going to get shelled, running water, indoor toilets, da monye.

Cons for Ukie - she has to fuck this tattooed cretin.

10 year marriage over in less than 2 weeks. That pussy must be like cashmere.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.

Pros for him - younger model, obedient, dinner waiting on the table when he comes home from work, feminine partner who wants to remain so and worship her man.

Pros for Ukie - not going to get shelled, running water, indoor toilets, da monye.

There's nothing better on earth than new pussy. But new pussy becomes old pussy real fast.

G

There's nothing better on earth than new pussy. But new pussy becomes old pussy real fast.
Exactly. What an idiot. Once the spell of that new juice wears off and he realises he's living with his parents and threw away his life for some third world snatch that is starting to whine more and more every day he'll be begging for his ex to take him back. Meanwhile she'll probably have moved on to a black guy, just to rub salt in the wound.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

War torn Lviv? I may be wrong but isn't that city safe because it's on the west?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
It’s tremendous - imagine feeling compelled to open up your home to refugees, probably expecting a young family or elderly couple, only to have it be a 22-year old blonde.

She probably had a bad feeling about it but guilted herself into saying yes, not realizing how much better life in the UK is compared to those former USSR countries. She didn’t even realize her husband was that girls meal ticket to leaving a place that was a step or two above a dump.

G

It’s tremendous - imagine feeling compelled to open up your home to refugees, probably expecting a young family or elderly couple, only to have it be a 22-year old blonde.

She probably had a bad feeling about it but guilted herself into saying yes, not realizing how much better life in the UK is compared to those former USSR countries. She didn’t even realize her husband was that girls meal ticket to leaving a place that was a step or two above a dump.
article says she was an IT manager back in Ukraine...looking at the guy's tatted face, she's just gonna use him for papers until she finds a more professional Brit on her level.

This 29 year old turd will get played like a fiddle.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
article says she was an IT manager back in Ukraine...looking at the guy's tatted face, looks like she's just gonna use him for papers until she finds a more professional Brit on her level.

This 29 year old turd will be played like a fiddle.
As he deserves to be. I just think it’s funny that some dumb first world woman guilted herself into actually allowing her husband to bring a 22 year old blonde into their home.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I'm Greek, and when the Iron curtain fell, a lot of Russian and Ukrainian amongst others of the soviet union emigrated to Greece. The same thing happened to so many guys in the small town I'm from, it became a joke where these people that would dump their family (the rarer of the two cases) or they would marry these literal whores. When I say whore I mean, fucking you for money whores.
Not just a loose woman

G

I'm Greek, and when the Iron curtain fell, a lot of Russian and Ukrainian amongst others of the soviet union emigrated to Greece. The same thing happened to so many guys in the small town I'm from, it became a joke where these people that would dump their family (the rarer of the two cases) or they would marry these literal whores. When I say whore I mean, fucking you for money whores.
Not just a loose woman
Alot of societies got ruined because a Greek was looking for sum strange...isn't that what the "Trojan Wars" were all about?