• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sure, Pig

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’ve never heard an author talk so much about shit they haven’t published or even finished
IMG_1951.jpeg

It took you 3 years to finish a nonsense tiny Tim book. Of course he thinks it’s a “banger” (stop, you’re 43) because he thinks everything he writes is gold.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I’ve never heard an author talk so much about shit they haven’t published or even finished
View attachment 172122
It took you 3 years to finish a nonsense tiny Tim book. Of course he thinks it’s a “banger” (stop, you’re 43) because he thinks everything he writes is gold.
Meanwhile, pretty much every legitimate/good author thinks a lot of what they write is shit.

So this fucking idiot is looking for a beta reader and an agent, before it's even been edited once? Oof.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Meanwhile, pretty much every legitimate/good author thinks a lot of what they write is shit.

So this fucking idiot is looking for a beta reader and an agent, before it's even been edited once? Oof.
I imagine he doesn’t take any kind of critique of his work well - I bet editors can’t stand having to deal with such a man baby.

Plus good writers go through many drafts, changes, etc and still keep going back over and over until they feel its good. Pat on the first draft thinks it’s perfect. The ego on the pig

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is a Lynne post. Mommy in law has expressed concerns as to how long it took him to write Christmas Carnage.
That’s what I’m thinking, Pat took 3 years to write a book that was started DURING THE PANDEMIC (talk about nothing but free time with everything being shut down) that already had a settting, characters, and a story. Now he’s going to finish 2/3’s of a book by April? Fat chance - and boy do I mean fat!

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He has said before that he's cried reading things he's written because of how good and moving they were. The only other person I've ever heard say that is Louis CK when he was talking about his God awful Horace and Pete show. Embarrassing.
Steven Seagal is another one. I always figured louie had a bit of a pretentious streak, but I would have thought he'd be smart enough to keep something like that to himself. Ÿyyyyick.