• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sure I’m a racist, but even I appreciate the good ones.

G

IMG_0053.jpeg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I've always wondered if she's even aware of the irreparable damage she caused. she likely doesn't even remember that encounter

She probably forgot about that incident within a few days. Meanwhile, 10 years later because of her - A man who used to make millions interviewing A list celebrities now spends his days in a cramped apartment playing a game for teenagers while screaming in a dementia/booze induced coma. Also a fat Wisconsin couple recently appeared on German television talking about how they've been swatted 43 times with the husband pretending to be an expert on AI.

You couldn't make this shit up.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
You think at some point in the confrotation she went "nuuh-uuuh oh no you di'in't!" while gesticulating and doing the head thing black women do?

Please tell me New York is like all the movies I've seen.