Sure Betsy…that’s the reason

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What a fat, embarrassing mess. You're way too old and fat to be trying to act all cutesy, whore.

I'm sorry your future is bleak, lonely and filled with cats. I can't help you.
She hasn’t updated her “Furniture Don” page since Oct - doesn’t even have photos of the furniture she has for sale. She too busy posting nonsense like this to be bothered to work
D4CE5909-C603-4D29-AB0F-68DBA81D6BD7.jpeg

I’m here to do good? She really takes herself as seriously as Pat.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
What’s new with that gross pig Betsy? Well she posted this and it’s pretty hilarious for all the reasons she doesn’t understand
View attachment 92831
What a joyless and miserable cunt! She’s like piggy because she would “rather be right than happy”
This is modern women in a nutshell. She is the reason businesses like Morgan Stanley are investing in cat food and boxed wine.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
What is going to be the outcome of all these childless whooahs becoming old spinsters? In the old days, becoming an old maid was something people looked down on but now it seems like it's a significant chunk of the more recent generations. I forsee a lot of these pigs having meltdowns from the mix of fading looks, anti-depressants, social media addiction and being haunted by the string of aborted baby spirits they're dragging around with them.

G

What is going to be the outcome of all these childless whooahs becoming old spinsters? In the old days, becoming an old maid was something people looked down on but now it seems like it's a significant chunk of the more recent generations. I forsee a lot of these pigs having meltdowns from the mix of fading looks, anti-depressants, social media addiction and being haunted by the string of aborted baby spirits they're dragging around with them.
To be honest with you unless they harm others around them, this is probably the best outcome. I want them depressed, old, bitter, hopefully suicidal, and most of all I want them to not reproduce. This is why I hope that vaccine is anywhere Close to as dangerous as Qtard faggots make it out to be. I know it’s basically worthless but I’m also hoping it’s dangerous so that these people die or don’t reproduce. Can you imagine how great it would be if, for about 50 years, the two sides become even more divided and only one had kids?

People like Patrick and Betsy do not reproduce. The growing number of young people who are leaning harder and harder right, more than most generations before them, they are the only ones who reproduce. There is a movement now for younger people to get married quickly, be monogamous, and have a bunch of children. If we could actually pull that off, and it’s starting to happen without any planning at all, the world could be much better for our grandchildren.

Boy do I ramble.