Superbad...but make it about racism!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I can awknoledge the fact that there are some shitty racist cops out there, but shit like this doesn't help anyone and just renforces the sterotype to liberals and blacks that all police are evil and racist.
The Liberal "ACAB" shit is so performative and gay. Who are you going to call if somebody is trying to boot your door down in the middle of the night because he smelled the watermelon on your counter from 3 miles away? Your pussy parents who raised you to also be a pussy? Get raped.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
The Liberal "ACAB" shit is so performative and gay. Who are you going to call if somebody is trying to boot your door down in the middle of the night because he smelled the watermelon on your counter from 3 miles away? Your pussy parents who raised you to also be a pussy? Get raped.
Defund the police. Unless i hear someone say nigger or any other term i deem offensive, then we need the SWAT team on stand by.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
The mere possibility of these morons calling the cops over the slightest thing makes me laugh so hard. They’re big tough guys now, calling all cops cowards, etc., but wait until it’s their white suburb’s turn to pay up. I don’t generally wish violence on people but so many of these faggots deserve to have their doors kicked in and their families harassed / assaulted while they’re on the phone with Shaniqua the 911 operator.