• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Super straight. Super tough. Super intelligent.

G

IMG_1415.jpeg

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
The guy has no shoulders but has stupid little peach fuzz hairs on his shoulder area.
I know this image is from the time when he was putting up PBs on half marathons and also was benching 250lbs, or 110 kilos for his European fans.
How anyone could look at this picture and think "yeah, I look good, I must post this for my fans" is beyond me.
But, I'm not a retard

Forum Clout
Every photo of him is a bad one, but this one is the worst of them all. His "Manson Lamps", his chubby autism face, his faggy little fat hand, and he looks naked. It really does look like he knocked his victim out with chlorophorm and tied him up, and this is what the victim sees as he gains consciousness and this sadist psychopath is getting ready to enjoy subjecting him to hours of torture.