• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sun hate thread.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
It's hot as shit where I am right now. Fuck you.

iu

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I was in Vegas recently and it was over 100 degrees every day I was there. Everyone back home was quick to remind me Vegas has dry heat, no humidity, which makes it hot and sticky, like my balls. But my pasty Irish ass was still not built for those conditions. It is crazy, though, how much more tolerable dry heat is vs humid, sweat soaked summers of the northeast. Lil' bit of SPF 100 and I was able to escape without a sunburn, though I didn't spend much time outside during the day.

BraunsGhost

Forum Clout
You ever think about water....?
I've tripped a few times over what water is. It's crazy shit for sure. Like if you don't drink it you can die. If you drink too much, you can die. You can't walk on it. You go to deep it crushes you. And you wanna tell me it's only made of 3 atoms altogether?? Somethings up...

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Love It. I work outside and use a landscaping hat ant a gator as a dew rag to keep sweat out of my eyes. As long as there is no humidity I'm good for 12 hour days