• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Summoning ancient Candarian demons

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211116-182932_Gallery.jpg

Stent

fist pumps & key bumps 4/20/14
Forum Clout
Good looks run in the family. Who's up for some hot mother daughter action? Pat, I know you are.

IMG_9546.JPG

Hold yourselves back, lads. So hot. This really appeals to my early 20th century Irish mill worker fetish.

I0000Y59GTX4EHrw.jpg

Wow, the organization she gets paid to run coincidentally gave Mary a trophy!

Mary_Robinette_Kowal_with_her_Hugo_%282014%29_cropped.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Good looks run in the family. Who's up for some hot mother daughter action? Pat, I know you are.

IMG_9546.JPG

Hold yourselves back, lads. So hot. This really appeals to my early 20th century Irish mill worker fetish.

I0000Y59GTX4EHrw.jpg

Nice phallic shaped trophy substituting for a man in your life, stupid.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout

IMG_9546.JPG

I0000Y59GTX4EHrw.jpg

She's squatting over that fucking thing right now while she keeps rewinding and rewatching Vigo Mortensen make out with Liv Tyler in that stupid fucking masterpiece of a film.