Sugar Ray Robinson, best ever. Prove me otherwise

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Sorry UFC queers, we're talking about an actual sport here. I would also like to add that fantasy football is extremely embarrassing and the fact people talk about in public will never not shock me. "I just set my lineup" should absolutely be you last words you utter you white trash dipshits. If you play fantasy football you have absolutely no reason to shit on peoples of other races you absolute fucking garbage. Twitter loves football

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Never got him down, tho

And I could give a fuck about fantasy football but you could be an amazing boxer and a kid who wrestled growing up could still make you his bitch the second he puts hands on you. I'm sure you're European which is why you are sensitive about knowing any type of grappler could fuck your limey mouth.

And is wrasslin' gay? Maybe a little but if you say it isn't the easiest way to handle your shit if you have to get a lil violent then I know you are a point sparring amateur boxer and a poofter to boot

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Never got him down, tho

And I could give a fuck about fantasy football but you could be an amazing boxer but a kid who wrestled growing up could still make you his bitch the second he puts hands on you. I'm sure you're European which is why you are sensitive about knowing any type of grappler could fuck your limey mouth.
That would be fun. That's why wrestling is so popular today. I actually respect the fuckout of wrestlers there's just no where to go for them outside of UFC which is basically bros gone wild in my very retarded opinion

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
That would be fun. That's why wrestling is so popular today. I actually respect the fuckout of wrestlers there's just no where to go for them outside of UFC which is basically bros gone wild in my very retarded opinion
Fair enough, and it's true. They get paid poverty wages like the dumb meatheads they are while even decent boxers get millions. Also I like Tyson Fury as p4p current boxer but Mayweather's record is hard to deny.

In my equally if not more retarded opinion, of course.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I'd also like to say, Mike Tyson at his prime was exceptional, he would have giv
Fair enough, and it's true. They get paid poverty wages like the dumb meatheads they are while even decent boxers get millions. Also I like Tyson Fury as p4p current boxer but Mayweather's record is hard to deny.

In my equally if not more retarded opinion, of course.
I will absolutely be watching the Joshua fight tomorrow night. Sadly or appropriately, no one knows about it. $20 for a legit heavyweight fight (on dazn), I'm always in. Usek is a stud but moving from cruiserweight makes it a fun bet at least. $ is on Joshua and I think it's a safe bet. I'll sure I'll post again tomorrow about how I got fucked