• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stupid FAGGOT steals a suitcase.

MonsterSteve

Age.

I would love to beat the living shit out of this person. Anyone else?

sam-brinton.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Fawk I was just gonna post this. That Biden administration is really pandering to each letter in the LGBTQIA. He's got this monstrosity, a tranny as the head of department of health and human services , the press secretary is a lesbian... what ever happened to keeping things under your hat

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
This is why I carry everything with me on the plane. Niggers and spics will steal anything that isn't nailed down. But now these mentally ill faggots are just robbing and stealing as if it is their right to just take whatever they want.

Odds are that this degenerate who should be burned alive will likely get charges dropped like it was all some accident.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
This is why I carry everything with me on the plane. Niggers and spics will steal anything that isn't nailed down. But now these mentally ill faggots are just robbing and stealing as if it is their right to just take whatever they want.

Odds are that this degenerate who should be burned alive will likely get charges dropped like it was all some accident.
Some older guy started walking away with my golf club case once. I think that was the last time I had to yell at someone. In his defense he had a very similar case (without the ribbon I tied to mine) but I doubt his clubs were anywhere near as nice as mine.