• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Streetshitter hate thread

1666994666151.png

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Not gonna lie. I've worked for street shitters for many years and while their culture is barbaric and their ways are smelly I find they are pretty fawkin loyal and decent to people they feel are loyal in return. They are sort of like Jews except not as subversive and and way more swastikas. It's a tough one man. Genuinely.

Wild

I love media!
Not gonna lie. I've worked for street shitters for many years and while their culture is barbaric and their ways are smelly I find they are pretty fawkin loyal and decent to people they feel are loyal in return. They are sort of like Jews except not as subversive and and way more swastikas. It's a tough one man. Genuinely.
I genuinely think there's been a coordinated effort to gaslight and shame pajeets from the media and other sources. Most of the ones that I've met have been nice people. One of my best friends growing up was from Bangladesh and his family was nothing but cool.