Strange request:

G

You know those guys who catch Pedophiles? Any got a confrontation that went wrong? (The pedo flips it on the fame seeking predator poachers/makes them look stupid)?

(hate them so much...not cuz I'm a pedophile, but because they act like they're doing it for a noble cause and not clicks/views/fame).

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I agree it's the same as that faggot youtuber after the cakestomp went fawkin viral on reddit. He sucked his own dick for getting food for the homeless. How about you just do something good and not announce it, stupid. The ice bucket challenge is another retarded example. Fuck.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I’ve always wanted to see one of those stolen valor callouts, except the dude proves that he’s legit and makes the cameraguy look stupid.
Those are pretty cringe. “I know guys that died in that uniform!!” Did ya?
If I'm at a Golden Corral or grocery store and see some ancient geezer in a motorized scooter and an armed forces ball cap I always give them the third degree. "Who was your commanding officer, where was your training, what's your MOS?", rapid fire as they sputter their confused old man babble while I back away pointing and shouting, "STOLEN VALOR! STOLEN VALOR!"

G

Predators exploiting our natural disgust for pedophilia...to catch other predators:

[MEDIA=youtube]bfDbv7XGocI[/MEDIA]

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I’ve always wanted to see one of those stolen valor callouts, except the dude proves that he’s legit and makes the cameraguy look stupid.
Those are pretty cringe. “I know guys that died in that uniform!!” Did ya?

I doubt they would post a confrontation that goes wrong

G

Predators exploiting our natural disgust for pedophilia...to catch other predators:

[MEDIA=youtube]bfDbv7XGocI[/MEDIA]
Like I legit feel sorry for this "pedophile". He lost his job just like that, on air... got footage of him crying to millions of views...his brother gets insulted for NO REASON. all because he sent some cringe to the first girl who thought gave him attention. Literally killed what was left of his burgeoning heart. HE"S A KID TOO.