Strange Fixaction?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Patrick, you are fat.

216274301_488613022440814_5324434303537593593_n.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
I can't wait for this obese simpleton to have to defend his horrific tweets in a court of law, where he can't just "Hush, child." the judge and block him. You're gonna have to answer every question asked of you truthfully, tubby-tits, otherwise you commit the very serious crime of perjury. At the very least your odious attitude toward others will land you in contempt of court.

Ah, who am I kidding, we all heard you on the traffic court call, you'll be as nice as pie to people from who you can't hide behind your Twitter account. Cowardly phony. Fat, too.

The ultimate barometer is that he is heavier than Donald Trump at his current obesity.

He can accept that both him and the ex-President are in great shape, or that both, while not 600-lbers that need to be forklifted to the hospital, are "fat".

But you can't call yourself thin and Donny fat, can't have your cake and eat it too. What am I saying, of course Patrick can. He'll happily spend government money on a big fancy cake and eat it all to himself, then with frosted covered fingers tweet about his fitness goals.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I’m 5”9 160lbs normally - I’ve put on about 8lb recently and I feel I need to make a change and sort it out.

Just because most people are overweight now doesn’t make it an acceptable or healthy thing. It just means the statistically average weight for people is going up - it’s still a bad thing. You shouldn’t let it happen. It’s not even hard, you maintain a healthy weight through just having a good diet.