• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

STOP CALLING RICK A NARCISSIST

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
He's not a narcissist!

1000001493.png

Even though that's exactly what a narcissist would say... he's not a narcissist!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
If you "can't sustain narcissistic injury" doesn't that mean you can't handle a blow to your ego? Like a narcissist can't?

Or are these more of my delusions again
Pat's narcissism is so deeply ingrained into his psyche, that he simply cannot admit when he's wrong. He was completely wrong about the debate and he didn't own up to it. A normal person would have admitted they misread the room and admit that Biden's performance was so poor that his fitness to lead the country for another four years, was in serious doubt. Instead, Patrick literally parotted MSM and liberal talking points until his support for Biden was untenable-- and even with that said, he still thinks the MSM conspired in a coup against Biden and he cannot admit that Joe is basically a drooling vegetable who probably has been senile going back to 2020.

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Pat's narcissism is so deeply ingrained into his psyche, that he simply cannot admit when he's wrong. He was completely wrong about the debate and he didn't own up to it. A normal person would have admitted they misread the room and admit that Biden's performance was so poor that his fitness to lead the country for another four years, was in serious doubt. Instead, Patrick literally parotted MSM and liberal talking points until his support for Biden was untenable-- and even with that said, he still thinks the MSM conspired in a coup against Biden and he cannot admit that Joe is basically a drooling vegetable who probably has been senile going back to 2020.
I'm blocked on his twitter, but I really want to build a timeline from his tweets when it went from:
The world is literally over now that we turned on pudding head -----------------------> get in line niggers, Kamala will win and I voted for her back in 2020

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I'm blocked on his twitter, but I really want to build a timeline from his tweets when it went from:
The world is literally over now that we turned on pudding head -----------------------> get in line niggers, Kamala will win and I voted for her back in 2020
He pivoted sometime around Monday/Tuesday when even Stevie Wonder could see that Biden had no choice in dropping out of the campaign trail. He's still of the mind that Biden did the noble thing and stepped aside of his own volition. Patrick is very stupid, you see.

His sudden support for Kamala is faker than a $3 bill- but that's Patrick in a nutshell. It won't be long before he starts tweeting about how important the debate was and it was obvious that Harris was going to be the Dem nominee. He will also start touting how she's the most qualified candidate for president in history-- eventhough Trump was literally the president a few years ago, which would make Trump the most qualified presidential candidate in the modern era.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

For a long time, I assumed he was making a self deprecating joke with that statement. Like "I'm awful and so are all other white men". That would've been bad enough but he actually means "I'm the ideal all white men should aspire to".

Fucking nutbag. He's the epitome of "crazy people don't realize they're crazy".