• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Still trying for that elusive viral hit

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 19.56.41.png

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
When I’m listening to ONA and Opie starts talking about making a “viral video” or how “_____ is the most searched Google term” it really reminds me that the show has been off the air for more than a decade and I become aware of the sands of time slipping
I listened to a clip from like 2005 and Anthony says "when you're using a search engine like Google or Yahoo" and I was like, holy shit that was 19 years ago and I'm gay.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
When I’m listening to ONA and Opie starts talking about making a “viral video” or how “_____ is the most searched Google term” it really reminds me that the show has been off the air for more than a decade and I become aware of the sands of time slipping
Mine is the trending twitter topics. There was a time where Twitter was so barren (relative to now) both Cakehorn and TheToddShow got to number 1 in the US.

I listened to a clip from like 2005 and Anthony says "when you're using a search engine like Google or Yahoo" and I was like, holy shit that was 19 years ago and I'm gay.
There was one where they talk about how you can’t listen to radio shows on your phone and all its good for is little games.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
We GOTTA get Dane on.

A statement you could only make in like 2006
Sad thing is at that time I did think he was funny. I saw that stand up show where he's in front of the drum cymbals or whatever and thought he was awesome, and then he got huge. In hindsight, he did have some good bits and concepts but it's completely juvenile.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I was like 6-7 so of course I thought he was hilarious too
2006 or 2007, my buddies and I would go to a parking lot in my 1987 Ford Falcon XF and listen to stand up - Shiny Happy Jihad by Joe Rogan was a popular one - while smoking cigarettes and weed and drinking XL Cokes from McDonald's. But because the car only had a tape cassette player, we got a cassette-to-AUX adapter and played it from my iPod that way.

What a bunch of faggots.

Oh yeah, in 2012 I told a coworker that Joe Rogan has a pretty good podcast and he's like "who's Joe Rogan" and I said he's a UFC commentator who's also a comedian and he said "oh okay, sounds interesting".

midwit

Forum Clout
Sad thing is at that time I did think he was funny. I saw that stand up show where he's in front of the drum cymbals or whatever and thought he was awesome, and then he got huge. In hindsight, he did have some good bits and concepts but it's completely juvenile.
Funny story, I talked to Dane Cook for like 30 minutes about whether or not I should drop out of high school and join the Delayed Entry Program for the Army after 9/11. This was on AIM Instant Messenger. He checked in with me the next day to see if I had made a decision. I must've been like 14 or 15.

He's not funny obviously but at least back then, he really was a kind, decent guy. I mean who does that?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Funny story, I talked to Dane Cook for like 30 minutes about whether or not I should drop out of high school and join the Delayed Entry Program for the Army after 9/11. This was on AIM Instant Messenger. He checked in with me the next day to see if I had made a decision. I must've been like 14 or 15.

He's not funny obviously but at least back then, he really was a kind, decent guy. I mean who does that?
That's cool of him. He probably spent hours a day answering fans' messages.

My only interactions with celebrities is me harassing them. It's only negative. I got into a DM fight with Carlos Mencia on Twitter about him being a joke thief. This was after he was called out on Marc Maron's podcast.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

What grown man checks in with the 13 year old chatting him up? You should come out with a MeToo movement. #GroomedByDaneCook

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
It's terrifying that I still recall the day Ant was fired from Sirius like it was goddamn yesterday and it's been a fucking decade now! As soon as you hit 40 the acceleration to the grave is in hyper speed.