• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Still breaking brains in 2023

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Waaaaaaaaah

Screenshot_20231227_153050_X.jpg

Forum Clout
These people called a milquetoast liberal Huey Newton Jr. for all 8 years and now they have tranny marxists in local government and their enablers in the senate. Maybe they should have just shut the fuck up and not asked for what they wanted.

I hate the "People hated him because he's black thing" but how else do you explain this. He wasn't a "left-wing" politician at all save for sometimes racebaiting (Trayvon could be my son, etc). Doesn't he pop up once in a while to say how the left-wing activist wing of the party is retarded and needs to stop getting offended over everything?

They're having to make up that his wife is a tranny and he's gay based on essentially internet rumors because they have nothing else. It's so stupid. Donald Trump was the most pro-gay presidential candidate in American history, you fucking retards. You voted for him. He ran as a Republican, the same party that less than a decade before that was pushing creationism in schools and now says they fucking love science as a proxy reason to say trannies are gross. Both Obama and Biden were anti-gay marriage until like 3 years before the final term was up.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Obama was a huge fag and The DMAN still instantly hates his guts when he sees that idiotic face just because of the fake hollywood love he got. Everything Obama did in entertainment was like those episodes of The Simpsons or Family Guy where the celebrity guest star plays themselves, so they make the character look beautiful and they always outwit every character and win in the end.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
It's nearly 2024 and this stupid old Jew is living by the "Thanks Obama!" meme.

A jew complaining about niggers ruining society is like a murderer complaining about jaywalkers... if he was the one who made them jaywalk in the first place.

Forum Clout
Obama was a huge fag and The DMAN still instantly hates his guts when he sees that idiotic face just because of the fake hollywood love he got. Everything Obama did in entertainment was like those episodes of The Simpsons or Family Guy where the celebrity guest star plays themselves, so they make the character look beautiful and they always outwit every character and win in the end.
Nothing wrong with hating him because he did suck for a lot of reasons, but conservatives actually do now have far left racial radical types in congress and they're going "Look at my BASED BLACK MAGA patriot over here! He said Joe Biden has dementia!" it's pathetic.

I am the only one who remembers when Breitbart/Ben Shapiro types would actually call black criminals "Obama's sons"?

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Nothing wrong with hating him because he did suck for a lot of reasons, but conservatives actually do now have far left racial radical types in congress and they're going "Look at my BASED BLACK MAGA patriot over here! He said Joe Biden has dementia!" it's pathetic.

I am the only one who remembers when Breitbart/Ben Shapiro types would actually call black criminals "Obama's sons"?
Anyone still remember radio personalities used to call Obama "curious George"

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Anyone remember the name of his chimney business? this cunt does a lot of work for wealthy liberal NY people...they have the right to know what kind of scum they are employing.