@StealthyAnnabel killing it for us today

G

443CAD2D-E85D-454D-A43D-F49869FEB259.jpeg
523EE576-A286-497A-B4CB-BCAFBCEEDF68.jpeg
CF746D5B-752C-440F-A70C-1FE5E03807B5.jpeg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
1. Who did that here (if someone actually did)? I mean maybe I'm a faggot but people shouldn't be harassing family members that aren't Pat or Nikki. There's gotta be a line here. Of course he could just be lying, like he always does.

2. I don't think anyone here wants anyone from his family put in physical danger. Watching Annabel lead a successful life without Patrick is all the satisfaction we need.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
1. Who did that here (if someone actually did)? I mean maybe I'm a faggot but people shouldn't be harassing family members that aren't Pat or Nikki. There's gotta be a line here. Of course he could just be lying, like he always does.

2. I don't think anyone here wants anyone from his family put in physical danger. Watching Annabel lead a successful life without Patrick is all the satisfaction we need.

I would laugh if Mama Raven was run over by a man in a V8 Mustang like Pat wishes he had. I don’t want her killed, just broke into tiny pieces and forced to live her remaining years in constant unceasing pain. Horrible mothers deserve that fate.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time

It never happened. Everything here is for the loffs -- that's what nobody strikes without proof.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*

He's not saying people are harassing his family. He's saying that someone is calling him and they're having a young girl leave voicemails pretending to be Annabelle.

Understandable to read it wrong though. He writes like a retarded asshole.

G

He's not saying people are harassing his family. He's saying that someone is calling him and they're having a young girl leave voicemails pretending to be Annabelle.

Understandable to read it wrong though. He writes like a retarded asshole.
I find it hard to believe that someone here was dastardly enough to have their 10 year old daughter leave a prank messages on Pat's voicemail.

[MEDIA=youtube]GM-e46xdcUo[/MEDIA]

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman

Yeah he intentionally wrote it retarded.
Someone who has a daughter("young girl relative") left the voicemail pretending to be Patricks daughter(he doesn't have a daughter)

He really had to muddy the waters to paint himself in a better light