• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stavvy's World

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I'm out of the loop on fat, unfunny people news and just saw that Stav is doing his own podcast and is still fucking huge. So all that talk about hating doing a podcast was bullshit? He didn't have the balls to tell his "friends" that he was just done with them? And how long did his workout series go with his brother? A single episode?

Anyway, Stav sucks and it's also unfortunate that Anthony pulled through.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I'm out of the loop on fat, unfunny people news and just saw that Stav is doing his own podcast and is still fucking huge. So all that talk about hating doing a podcast was bullshit? He didn't have the balls to tell his "friends" that he was just done with them? And how long did his workout series go with his brother? A single episode?

Anyway, Stav sucks and it's also unfortunate that Anthony pulled through.
Nick and Adam also said that Stav never hung out with them outside of the pod after the first year.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He should go on compound media
Ironically they were all on a few times. Pretty sure Nick (the only truly funny one) was on the least. One of their first episodes was called “Live from Atop the Anthony Cumia Studios” and Norton made such a boring appearance that they pretended the recorder broke halfway through and redid the second half without him.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Nick and Adam also said that Stav never hung out with them outside of the pod after the first year.
Everyone jokes about Nick being autistic/emotionless but I think Stav is an actual sociopath. He doesn't form any real relationships, only those that can serve him at the moment. He shamelessly contributed next to nothing for years on a podcast with people he had complete disdain for and faked friendship so he could collect a paycheck. He cut bait the millisecond he thought he didn't need them.

G

Everyone jokes about Nick being autistic/emotionless but I think Stav is an actual sociopath. He doesn't form any real relationships, only those that can serve him at the moment. He shamelessly contributed next to nothing for years on a podcast with people he had complete disdain for and faked friendship so he could collect a paycheck. He cut bait the millisecond he thought he didn't need them.
He's also a pedophile

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Stavros is an obese slob faggot with no loyalty. That’s not uncommon among immigrants. He may have been born here but he has immigrant parents. Combined with no self esteem just a sickening narcissistic personality disorder. It’s the perfect storm for a complete faggot social climbing communist cock sucker.

If you’re that fat you should not be trying to fuck girls. I love that he pretends to be the most progressive. Lol Nigga you know that not a single woman would enjoy fucking you yet you put them through what must be a dreadful experience. I’m no feminist and neither is Stavros, he’s more like Weinstein than he’s aware of.

Gluttony filled empty souled hot air balloon faggot.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Stavros is an obese slob faggot with no loyalty. That’s not uncommon among immigrants. He may have been born here but he has immigrant parents. Combined with no self esteem just a sickening narcissistic personality disorder. It’s the perfect storm for a complete faggot social climbing communist cock sucker.

If you’re that fat you should not be trying to fuck girls. I love that he pretends to be the most progressive. Lol Nigga you know that not a single woman would enjoy fucking you yet you put them through what must be a dreadful experience. I’m no feminist and neither is Stavros, he’s more like Weinstein than he’s aware of.

Gluttony filled empty souled hot air balloon faggot.
His whole joke is that it's horrible having sex with him, but the breakfast will be great