• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Starship Fonzie faggot needs to be dragged to his death in Minecraft.

G

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 4.11.29 PM.png
"I have no qualifiers on what evidence is presented" since I'll disregard all of it, but accept Rick's claims of being criminally stalked despite courts tossing out his cases regularly. I also say "it's about putting on a show" while giving a pass to fabricating evidence as warranted because you know things aren't going your way when you won't change your number and reply to 27k texts. This guy is the worst type of person, he has no belief in fairness or fact, doesn't care about reaching dialectics, but rather just promotes a SJW narrative that as long as it meets the end results the means are all justified. This fat kid toucher looking slob is a big a piece of shit as tubby is.

G

It's funny how you saw Happy Days reruns as a kid and thought Fonzie was cool and then later you realise he was a weird failure who lived above the Cunningham's garage in his 30s and liked to take teenage boys into the men's room to give them "advice." Not an original take I know but Fonzie was a loser and a faggot.

G

The "fat kid toucher"....he diddled your son?!?

Really, your being a good sport about everyone making fun of that little porker has been cool to see. Way to not be a cunt.
It's worse because as you realize little kids tend to have pudgy hands vs adults and the only thing I could do is show a full picture, but god only knows what this "cult of obsessed stalkers" would do with that. In all honesty he isn't really too fat, but oh well at least now he can eat Hitler cake without any extra concern lol.

G

It's funny how you saw Happy Days reruns as a kid and thought Fonzie was cool and then later you realise he was a weird failure who lived above the Cunningham's garage in his 30s and liked to take teenage boys into the men's room to give them "advice." Not an original take I know but Fonzie was a loser and a faggot.
You left out kike, I'm pretty sure the Fonzerelli name was cover even in character for Fonzistein or Fonzowitz.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He's boring and painfully earnest.

But at least he's open minded about the possibility that Patrick is full of shit.

If you can figure out the model to get a normie like him on board and upscale that... phase 4 may be sooner than we had hoped.

Impossible. We have a nigger and a kike hate thread

G

what's the email he says we have
In one of his tweets he had listed. He isn't ever interacting with us, he wanted to act tough and wasn't roughed up enough. I've had a thousand jokes about my kid being fat over a single thumbs up picture and this slob is "blocking" us for suggesting that we can just go on his 7 listener podcast despite him making us a topic. His ballwashers need more abuse lol.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
In one of his tweets he had listed. He isn't ever interacting with us, he wanted to act tough and wasn't roughed up enough. I've had a thousand jokes about my kid being fat over a single thumbs up picture and this slob is "blocking" us for suggesting that we can just go on his 7 listener podcast despite him making us a topic. His ballwashers need more abuse lol.
Boomia, you rule.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He doesn’t care even if you show evidence of Pat being an awful lying fat piece of shit, he’s made his mind up and nothing will change it. He picked a loser and since he’s stubborn will ignore anything that shows he’s wrong. I think he just wants a friend because he’s such a loser he will go to great lengths to show support for Pat. He’s got the same mentality as Pat - were trolls so we’re evil and MUST all be trump supporters because only evil people like Trump.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

BudDickman

Forum Clout
There's no point in engaging with this guy. He's just a polite and boring version of Pat. I'm starting to think he's trying to "infiltrate" ONA so that he can get in Pat's good graces or something. Like he thinks someone might drop a juicy piece of information to sway him, and he'll run to Pat with it. The fact he's so obviously biased yet does not discount everything the rascals say like all the other morons is highly suspicious.