• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Squid Game fucking stunk

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Just got done watching it. Jesus was it a contrived fucking mess. There was so much about it that made no sense at all. What the fuck is even the point of the games when people can just kill each other at any point anyway? The whole subplot with the cop trying to find his brother was absolutely fucking pointless and went nowhere.

The marbles episode is also one of the worst episodes of TV I've ever seen and the VIPs were so fucking cringe. I actually thought they were joking with that shit when they first showed up in those golden masks. And holy shit, the dialogue and acting for the VIPs were horrendous. You can tell those scenes weren't written by somebody with English as a first language.

And then there's the fucking ending. So the old annoying bastard was responsible for everything? Yeah that makes sense. And the main character decides to get a woman's hair cut at the end, give all his money away and then randomly decides to cancel his flight and go on a revenge mission because he saw the guy who first invited him to the games? Fuck off.

I feel like a cunt for having wasted 8 and a half hours on that horse shit.

bombvest

and stop trying to convince us this gook is exceptionally beautiful. they all look the same.

HoYeon-Jung-DPR-Design-732x438.jpg

TehSamurai

I watched it with my brother, who wanted to listen to the dubbed version. He constantly complained about how bad the dialogue was, but not once thought to switch to the sub. Everybody sounds like the VIPs in the dub.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I posted the same thread a couple weeks ago. It definitely was better without the dubbing, the voice actors were horrible.

G

If you're gonna watch an Asian movie/show, you gotta do it with the subtitles. Otherwise, it's guaranteed to be shit.