• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Spy Report Spy Report CM officially done!

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2024-06-27 at 5.22.08 PM.png

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Lets be real here both of those idiots in the booth and all of the hangers on making $200 per week knew that as soon as he moved down south it was over with. The writing was on the wall. Guaranteed both of those guys were commuting three hours a day to make $60,000 a year in Manhattan so replacing that salary wont be difficult.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's true lol

Nana basically announced everyone at compound was laid off including Garrett lol

There's a lot of coping and Nana looks super defeated in during the fist call. My cellphone screen is broken but it looks like he wants to cry the whole time hahhha

Holy shit nervous tittering fruit. I’m shocked he even said anything about it on air, thats how low the bar is for him being a man. 10 years that shitty network ran and 10 years before he realized he’s a fucking idiot who didn’t need a network. X show coming soon.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Existing shows like faggot drunk wop and horse grifter are moving over to ((Goyvin McGuninnes)) network. Nana didn’t have the balls to let Garret and Steve know they were out of a job.
Lol such a slimy way to inadvertently fire them. Give them to Gavin so he can axe them because no one’s watching.

upanddown

Forum Clout
It's true lol

Nana basically announced everyone at compound was laid off including Garrett lol

There's a lot of coping and Nana looks super defeated in during the fist call. My cellphone screen is broken but it looks like he wants to cry the whole time hahhha

Is there a version of this without a middle aged white gentleman yapping over it?

Edit: I take it back, he's funny. "HE'S BLAMING BIDEN?!" got the ole ribs a hurtin'.

Last edited: