• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SPECIAL REQUEST- Anthony Cumia's most cringe moments

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Look, I can put a stop to this talk and just bring up the ultimate cringe: The Roast Bombing.

Any latitude he has left amongst the fans with functioning brain cells was completely gone after that. He was terrible, unprepared, not even remotely funny, and he could not have been cuntier when he was called out. He was adamant that he didn't bomb.

Two things are constants at Roasts: Don Rickles will always kill, and Anthony Cumia will always bomb.

Go fuck yourself, birthday girl.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Specifically times when he bombed, acted like a perv, or completely embarassed himself.

Please PM them to me and do not post here. We already know fat faggot Erock is a Narc who will DMCA everything.

Thank you!
Wasn't there a live performance of "Bowling for Behave"? I rank that up there with Jim Morton's "Mimi Beardsley" as equally cringe inducing