• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Special message for da cawps and FBI niggers

G

[SIZE=26px]ASK PATRICK TO TAKE A POLYGRAPH[/SIZE]

You will have your swatter, or at the very least someone who knows how to directly contact them.

There are zero downsides to this. Each swatting has to cost the town several polygraphs. Just ask the obese one to come in for an hour and ask him questions intended to gauge whether:

• He is doing it himself
  • He is paying or requesting someone to do it
  • He has ever coordinated a swatting on his half house

Oh, and ask him if this is him in this video (which he submitted in court filings under oath claiming that it was one of us about to vandalize his motorcycle):

[MEDIA=youtube]6z8_Nzr9S0E[/MEDIA]

You can also ask him if he knows the identities of:
You can also ask him for details about the alleged "bomb threat" that took place at Penguicon 2022, in which he claims that the whole venue had to be evacuated, yet neither the police, nor hotel or con staff have any recollection of this happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
giphy.gif

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Also, hard working officers of the MPD, please start to walk out of the room then turn back at the last second (ala Columbo) and say, "Just one more thing." Then add a few follow up questions that'll only take another minute:

-Did you have anything to do with the vandalism of your property?
-Have you ever faked evidence or lied in court?
-Do you still miss your ex-wife?
-Are you a good parent?

This should just about cover it until he gets desperate enough to dream up some new ploy for attention.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Also, hard working officers of the MPD, please start to walk out of the room then turn back at the last second (ala Columbo) and say, "Just one more thing."
Columbo: I'm sorry to have bothered you, Mr. Tomlinson. I'll show myself to the door. Oh, just one more thing. Have you ever been called a fat faggot with bitch tits by a feminine sounding spic?

Pat: Leave!!! And never return!!!

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
ASK PATRICK TO TAKE A POLYGRAPH

You will have your swatter, or at the very least someone who knows how to directly contact them.

There are zero downsides to this. Each swatting has to cost the town several polygraphs. Just ask the obese one to come in for an hour and ask him questions intended to gauge whether:

• He is doing it himself
  • He is paying or requesting someone to do it
  • He has ever coordinated a swatting on his half house

Oh, and ask him if this is him in this video (which he submitted in court filings under oath claiming that it was one of us about to vandalize his motorcycle):

You can also ask him if he knows the identities of:
You can also ask him for details about the alleged "bomb threat" that took place at Penguicon 2022, in which he claims that the whole venue had to be evacuated, yet neither the police, nor hotel or con staff have any recollection of this happening.

And the cold-blooded murder of Bernell Trammell. Say his name!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Did he ever actually submit the video on court filings? I though that was something he gave to josiah under duress.
I'm positive Resto mentions it in an email exchange with the court, using it as grounz for the judge to be more accommodating to the plaintiff. I'm not sure it ever entered evidence or anything, I'm inclined to say no because we would've remembered it.

What I do remember is that this whole thing happening relatively early into the suit, when it became apparent that Quasi and Null weren't just going to fold under questioning, but instead slug it out in court. Pat presumably would've had some tough talks with his legal counsel about their options, as the latter must've known that their case was weak and that intimidation was their best bet. Convenient timing, as with all things Pig.