• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

sopranos question

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
how the fuck was bobby ever made? hes in his late 30s early 40s when hes introduced and all he does is drive Junior places. I know its a show but how the fuck does a guy like bobby ever get made?
His father was basically a killing machine and was on good terms with the Soprano family. His father just wanted him to be a member who could get good money, but not somebody who murders, which is what Bobby tells Tony on the boat in S6.

One thing I want to point out though is how Bobby was a character that defied the cliche mob trope:

In the clip, Bobby is the only one of Tony's soldiers to actually treat him like an actual human being and sort of a casual friend; not some figure who has to be sycophanted on. He doesn't just automatically agree or bow down with Tony's little snide jabs, he actually pushes back with his own opinion to open up a line of dialogue. Most of the other crew would either just stay silent or agree with him. It's why Tony gives a look to him after Bobby pushes back with the "What, you gonna tell me you never pondered that?" shit. He's too used to people in his crew just placating him.

It's why Bobby was the only one of the crew to get into a physical fight with Tony willing. (Ralphie doesn't count). Bobby stands for something that isn't completely corrupted by the mafia hierarchy and its ways. By the end of the series, Bobby becomes one of Tony's most trusted soldiers.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
You play a Bobby like role in the Latin kings?
Yes. It all happened organically too. Childhood friends who became kings were still my friends and neighbors as they became them. One of which lead a certain sect. I participated in a few things but was told to basically head home or stay behind when they'd do certain things that they knew I shouldn't be a part of because I somehow was considered the one who had a "good head on his shoulders" and they oddly had a sort of respect for me because we all knew each other since practically kindergarten.

To my knowledge, these including shootings, possible kidnapping type things, and possibly murders. I'm not sure.

I was around for plenty of assaults, break-ins, armed robberies, and major drug deals though.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Yes. It all happened organically too. Childhood friends who became kings were still my friends and neighbors as they became them. One of which lead a certain sect. I participated in a few things but was told to basically head home or stay behind when they'd do certain things that they knew I shouldn't be a part of because I somehow was considered the one who had a "good head on his shoulders" and they oddly had a sort of respect for me because we all knew each other since practically kindergarten.

To my knowledge, these including shootings, possible kidnapping type things, and possibly murders. I'm not sure.

I was around for plenty of assaults, break-ins, armed robberies, and major drug deals though.
Fucking arties based af. Giving those coons hell I bet. My best friends little brother, a kid I watched grow up since he was in the womb of his big fat assed milf mother. Became a peewee at 15. 17 he was the leader of them. And a couple months ago he got 50 years for a stabbing. Great kid handsome smart funny. I can’t imagine getting 50 years at 18.

I had a friend who was in MS get life at 18 but he lured a dude into the woods and smoked him. Don’t you think 50 years is a little too much for a stabbing where someone almost died but didn’t?

Also do you feel remorse for your part? I’m not saying you should just asking

Greggg

Forum Clout

why am I hard?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
how the fuck was bobby ever made?
This is something that is never explicitly stated on the show but heavily implied. Phil Leotardo talks about how they "make anyone over there". And others in NY talk about it as well. It is also discussed heavily on the show that you must "make your bones" to become made. Christopher kills Email Kolar to try to get made but is told that the books are closed for him because it was not an authorized hit. Later Christopher whacks Mikey which is approved by Tony and that is what gets him made.

Christopher essentially kills Mikey then takes his place in the Soprano family as a captain.

Bobby never hits anyone. We know this because Tony brings it up. We also know that Bobby's father was "The Terminator" and killed everyone like a maniac. So the implication in the show is that Bobby's father did the hit for him to get him made. That Bobby was supposed to whack someone but had his father take care of it for him. But everyone knows it was his father anyways because of his obvious it is. So Bobby just works as a driver because no one will ever use him as a soldier.
hes in his late 30s early 40s when hes introduced and all he does is drive Junior places. I know its a show but how the fuck does a guy like bobby ever get made?
A made guy doing nothing but driving the boss is realistic especially for older bosses. They would get him a 'no show' job year round but all he would do is just drive the boss or underboss around seven days a week. And occasionally make collections or rough someone up. We see Bobby in the early seasons does union violence and collections for Junior. Plus he runs messages that are boss level as well.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Fucking arties based af. Giving those coons hell I bet. My best friends little brother, a kid I watched grow up since he was in the womb of his big fat assed milf mother. Became a peewee at 15. 17 he was the leader of them. And a couple months ago he got 50 years for a stabbing. Great kid handsome smart funny. I can’t imagine getting 50 years at 18.

I had a friend who was in MS get life at 18 but he lured a dude into the woods and smoked him. Don’t you think 50 years is a little too much for a stabbing where someone almost died but didn’t?

Also do you feel remorse for your part? I’m not saying you should just asking
The only thing that stands out in my mind that bothered me was when we were at some dudes house to collect drugs and he got beaten to a pulp with brass knuckles. The guys kid was in the other room along with the guys girlfriend. They were both screaming. I remember by friend yelled at me to "shut that fucking door and fell that bitch to shut the fuck up." I just closed the door. She was practically puking from crying and the baby was red and barely breathing because he was terrified. I felt sick to my stomach because they didn't need to beat that guy there and then. They could have easily have waited until he wasn't around his family.

This was all because he had ripped someone off a few weeks prior and we had apparently set the whole transaction up solely to rob him for money and drugs. Dude had a gun on him and I think that also pissed off someone in the group because he ended up getting pistol whipped with it and I remember hearing "what did you need this for?" as he kept striking him. I don't even know what ended up happening to that guy. He was completely slumped over and bleeding out of his whole face when we left.

I was sick to my stomach when I got home and it still kinda bothers me today.

All the other shit, zero remorse. These weren't innocent people at all.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
The only thing that stands out in my mind that bothered me was when we were at some dudes house to collect drugs and he got beaten to a pulp with brass knuckles. The guys kid was in the other room along with the guys girlfriend. They were both screaming. I remember by friend yelled at me to "shut that fucking door and fell that bitch to shut the fuck up." I just closed the door. She was practically puking from crying and the baby was red and barely breathing because he was terrified. I felt sick to my stomach because they didn't need to beat that guy there and then. They could have easily have waited until he wasn't around his family.

This was all because he had ripped someone off a few weeks prior and we had apparently set the whole transaction up solely to rob him for money and drugs. Dude had a gun on him and I think that also pissed off someone in the group because he ended up getting pistol whipped with it and I remember hearing "what did you need this for?" as he kept striking him. I don't even know what ended up happening to that guy. He was completely slumped over and bleeding out of his whole face when we left.

I was sick to my stomach when I got home and it still kinda bothers me today.

All the other shit, zero remorse. These weren't innocent people at all.
Holy fuck nigga. you got me beat that’s for sure. Idk how the fuck you started your life off like that and ended up here. But congratulations. I’m still trying to shake the ghetto off of me but I’m too stupid. We need more Artie stories

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Holy fuck nigga. you got me beat that’s for sure. Idk how the fuck you started your life off like that and ended up here. But congratulations. I’m still trying to shake the ghetto off of me but I’m too stupid. We need more Artie stories
I moved away in 2014 and thankfully I wasn't beaten up for moving away or anything just hugs and well wishes for the most part.

I never embraced any sort of gang life so it wasn't a big deal for me. I was just hanging out with my childhood friends.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I moved away in 2014 and thankfully I wasn't beaten up for moving away or anything just hugs and well wishes for the most part.

I never embraced any sort of gang life so it wasn't a big deal for me. I was just hanging out with my childhood friends.
Hey Art, I’ve always wondered this about you. All the loves of my life have been Puerto Rican bitches who broke my heart. You seem to hate women as much as I do. What’s your preference when it comes to bitches?

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
Say hello to my little friend.

320033-1600x1066-pet-crow-facts-restrictions.jpg