Something really weird is going on with this swatting shit

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I'm 99.9% sure it's nobody from here who's doing it. Even our most active rascals only engage in harmless shenanigans like the monkeh texting bit and daily reminders of how fat and unloveable he is.

Of course there's always the chance that some mental fucker who lurks either here or on his KF thread could have decided they're going to do it and that can't be ruled out but it still seems a little far fetched :image_9247:

It also doesn't make sense why it's all happening in such a short space of time. We've known of this hog for 4 years and his KF thread has been popular for a long time but all of a sudden, ever since this Keffals shit, he's getting swatted nonstop. Not suspicious at all.

Now, let's look at what the net result of swatting is for Rick -

• Attention with multiple news appearances
  • Validating his victimhood narrative
  • Gaining more Twitter followers
  • Having multiple incidents of something actually illegal occurring recorded

Now who would benefit from these outcomes?? :unsure:

I'm just asking questions here, folks :fighter_sm:

Last edited:

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Its been happening to random internet personalities a bunch lately. Whats odd is that pat is the least famous of them but its been happening to both sides of the political spectrum. Maybe its the same person. Im banking it on it being someone in another country. You would be a fool to risk racking up that many felonies living in the US for pranking people you dont like.

G

I said somewhere else before last night, he's got some tranny with IT experience doing this and his goal is that they'll investigate the texts and then arrest somebody and charge them for swatting. Or he realizes that won't happen but thinks if they get one of us for trolling him that he'll show up in the debtor hearing and declare he was swatted and people were arrested and the judge will go "oh sorry Mr Tomlinson, we were wrong, Quasi owes you 3 million" and he'll be cheered by the masses for making it safe for 1.2 GPA remedial education students in the "life skills" track to pose as experts in science matters online, free from questioning.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I said somewhere else before last night, he's got some tranny with IT experience doing this and his goal is that they'll investigate the texts and then arrest somebody and charge them for swatting. Or he realizes that won't happen but thinks if they get one of us for trolling him that he'll show up in the debtor hearing and declare he was swatted and people were arrested and the judge will go "oh sorry Mr Tomlinson, we were wrong, Quasi owes you 3 million" and he'll be cheered by the masses for making it safe for 1.2 GPA remedial education students in the "life skills" track to pose as experts in science matters online, free from questioning.

I think his ultimate goal is to be in the elite of professional Twitter victims, like Keffals. He's always viewed this situation as a way to get the fame and attention he's badly craved his whole life. The best he's managed so far is notoriety as a lolcow and a few appearances on shitty local news shows.

Rick - why do you fail at everything other than being fat? That is my question for you today.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Mind control!

1665060079778.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
The "Who Benefits?" ("cui bono", in your actual Latin - it's that old) standard is really helpful here. If there's any journalists reading this, that's the origin of the "follow the money" rule you guys used to have, back when you did actual journalism.

Normally when someone gets swatted, it's a streamer who's streaming live. The person who calls it in, gets the reward of watching their enemy being manhandled live on camera. That's their reward.

When Spaceedge or Boomia have a conversation with Pat via text, they post it here, we laugh at Pat's silly antics. That's their reward.

With Pat's swatting, though... nobody's getting laughs. Whoever's doing it is, in fact, actively stopping laughs; because each event means it takes that much longer for us to get the bodycam footage. That only benefits Pat.

Nobody's claiming credit, either; nobody's benefitting from it in any perceivable way... other than, as you've pointed out, Pat.

TL,DR for journalists: Either Pat's doing this to himself to build up his profile, or someone is repeatedly swatting him because (and I quote his recent Fox interview) "Back in September of 2018, I tweeted I never personally found Norm MacDonald to be funny".

Last edited:
G

I'm 99.9% sure it's nobody from here who's doing it. Even our most active rascals only engage in harmless shenanigans like the monkeh texting bit and daily reminders of how fat and unloveable he is.

Of course there's always the chance that some mental fucker who lurks either here or on his KF thread could have decided they're going to do it and that can't be ruled out but it still seems a little far fetched :image_9247:

It also doesn't make sense why it's all happening in such a short space of time. We've known of this hog for 4 years and his KF thread has been popular for a long time but all of a sudden, ever since this Keffals shit, he's getting swatted nonstop. Not suspicious at all.

Now, let's look at what the net result of swatting is for Rick -

• Attention with multiple news appearances
  • Validating his victimhood narrative
  • Gaining more Twitter followers
  • Having multiple incidents of something actually illegal occurring recorded

I'm just asking questions here, folks :fighter_sm:
This kind of exposure outside of the far left echo chamber will only hurt him in the end. On some level he has to know this. He’s been known to delete tweets that detail what a scumbag he is. He doesn’t lack complete self awareness.

It’s definitely not anyone here. Nobody wants to be the asshhole that gets this place sacked. Had Pat not grinned and pranced around like a retard at a pride parade after each incident I would have figured KF.

But you’re right, OP for all the reasons you mentioned.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Its been happening to random internet personalities a bunch lately. Whats odd is that pat is the least famous of them but its been happening to both sides of the political spectrum. Maybe its the same person. Im banking it on it being someone in another country. You would be a fool to risk racking up that many felonies living in the US for pranking people you dont like.

Of course its filthy kikery

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
The "Who Benefits?" ("cui bono", in your actual Latin - it's that old) standard is really helpful here. If there's any journalists reading this, that's the origin of the "follow the money" rule you guys used to have, back when you did actual journalism.

Normally when someone gets swatted, it's a streamer who's streaming live. The person who calls it in, gets the reward of watching their enemy being manhandled live on camera. That's their reward.

When Spaceedge or Boomia have a conversation with Pat via text, they post it here, we laugh at Pat's silly antics. That's their reward.

With Pat's swatting, though... nobody's getting laughs. Whoever's doing it is, in fact, actively stopping laughs; because each event means it takes that much longer for us to get the bodycam footage. That only benefits Pat.

Nobody's claiming credit, either; nobody's benefitting from it in any perceivable way... other than, as you've pointed out, Pat.

TL,DR for journalists: Either Pat's doing this to himself to build up his profile, or someone is repeatedly swatting him because (and I quote his recent Fox interview) "Back in September of 2018, I tweeted I never personally found Norm MacDonald to be funny".
I laugh at the swattings. I mean, Pitiful Patrick is so dumb he literally refused all advice to disengage and continues to escalate.

Local media is Patrick's last attention-seeking gambit. The pushback against Patrick's lies and omissions will ruin that soon.

Then there is literally nothing for Patrick S Tomlinson to do but suicide. The world will be a better place without Patrick, and he will not be missed. Also, Patrick please murder-suicide your atrocious wife.

MKE police > no crime

Local court > BTFO by BDA

Civil court > $40k judgement debt against Patrick

Local media > soon to be memory-holed as the last fat and greasy appearance of a mental patient

The monster > checkmate, you fat faggot