Something occurred to me when looking over Andy’s tweets

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
I know it’s something of a moot point around here that The Queen of 70’s Karaoke is in all likelihood, not moving to SC, contrary to what his ballwashers say. I was looking through her timeline and noticed she’s only tweeting and retweeting about NY politics, not SC. She uses giveaway terms like “we” and “us” in referring to how “they” aren’t gonna take any more of the Libs BS, but if you’re buying a house in South Carolina, why give a flying fuck about what governor, mayor, or selectman in NY is doing or saying? Methinks she’s staying out in the dreckhole known as Minneola and updating COD so he can at least be relevant when streaming his gaming failures.

A67D3E3B-F420-428D-941E-74ACF0A5F63F.jpeg

E8FC5FBD-4BC8-4452-B2F7-07E45A9D5A1F.jpeg

The mistake you’re making, is thinking Nana is sharp. Her brain is drenched in bud lite and Xanax. She didn’t think anything through. She’s definitely not thinking about SC as her new home. She’s just doing the only thing she knows.
Nana made a big mistake, and now he's trying to avoid having to deal with it. He doesn't want to live in Greenville. None of his F-list comedian pals will visit him (and suck up to him) there, and he'll grow tired of tiny-ass Greenville within a few weeks. Nana is currently in the throes of alcohol-induced early stage dementia, and his impulses will only become more inexplicable and niggerish from here. Gay, too.

G

Nana made a big mistake, and now he's trying to avoid having to deal with it. He doesn't want to live in Greenville. None of his F-list comedian pals will visit him (and suck up to him) there, and he'll grow tired of tiny-ass Greenville within a few weeks. Nana is currently in the throes of alcohol-induced early stage dementia, and his impulses will only become more inexplicable and niggerish from here. Gay, too.
Never make plans drunk, so old nana shouldn’t be allowed to make any plans ever. Nice media empire when you could have made millions, stupid.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Right now Nana could sell the jernt and break even. But why do that when he can buy high and sell low? Anyone can do it.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
You only have to look at his Twitter to see how much more bitter and hateful Nana has become these past couple of years, it coincides with him being forced into selling the McMansion which I'm convinced is what really broke him. That gaudy wopbox was his pride and joy and he wouldn't have sold unless he absolutely had too, hence selling for a 300-400k loss.

My theory is Dawn then sold him on moving to SC, where she now lives but since then he's gotten cold feet as he knows leaving NY is the end of it all. No comeback, no ballwashers like Brennan and his secret elderly lover Geno to call him "the boss" while at Sullivans, no "rise, again".

He can't give it up and accept its over, even if it means living out his few remaining years in that cramped Mineola apartment while whatever money he has left evaporates. If he does own that SC house he'll act like a typical n***** Cumia and lie about selling it for a profit after receving an offer too good to refuse.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Nana will be long dead by 2030
I pray both Cumia boys live a long, long life. They've spent their best years doing nothing but play around with money and time, and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

Joe is broke and can't possibly think playing guitar with hypertension, beetus, and arthritis is going to pay the bills. He's also running out of good guitars to sell.

Anthony still has a tiny little lifeline, but he's been fucking that up for years now. He has just enough to entertain us while he fumbles around in obscurity. I imagine he has quite a few more years left in him, and many more faces to go through, before this place has a run for his online guestbook.