• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Something funny about Joe Qumia's court appearance.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]Qj4CymFsP5Y[/MEDIA]
All the comments from normal folk are saying stuff like "the comments were obviously Joe's". Nobody's buying his story that they're doctored.
That means they would think the comments portraying him as a pedophile are from him as well lol.

Judge: Why was your brother fired?
Joe: Um... there was a issue with um... management....... If you'd like I can go through the story?
Judge: just tell me why
Joe: ....angrily tweeting

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The look on Moo’s face is priceless: arrogant yet profoundly oblivious / mentally challenged
1710415780643.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It’s hilarious that he brought Carol along and wore that Airborne t-shirt to try and make himself look like a respectable member of the community but all he accomplished was making himself look like a trashy boomer.

Also why would you ever wear earrings to court as a man hahaha. He’s such a fucking moron.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Suffice to say, this has all already been covered but it was so surreal seeing Brotha Joe on People's Court it bears repeating.
  • The expressive fellow rightly gets most of the heat, but the cute Latina with the fire engine red lips looking genuinely disgusted throughout the ordeal dances salsa on my ribs.

• Joe brought Carol for no other purpose than to serve as arm candy. Clearly she had nothing to testify or contribute. Notice the defendant was by himself. Some may theorize it was to get her a free trip to the filming, but People's Court films down the road in Connecticut--not Los Angeles.

• Joe's triumphant And I Got the Girl post would seem to indicate he initially thought the appearance went well. At what point did he conclude the appearance may have been a pyrrhic victory?

• When he decided to share with his social media following that not only is Judge Milian highly successful and beautiful, she still looks great topless.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've said it a bunch before, but I have a pretty good life and a lot of great memories but Joe on The People's Court might have been the happiest moment of my life and nobody in my life knows about it. It pretty much couldn't have been funnier. I'll probably think about it on my death bed. That clip of him saying "I didn't want to bring up reddit" and then the NASA control room celebrating was really how it felt. I fucking literally cheered.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I've said it a bunch before, but I have a pretty good life and a lot of great memories but Joe on The People's Court might have been the happiest moment of my life and nobody in my life knows about it. It pretty much couldn't have been funnier. I'll probably think about it on my death bed. That clip of him saying "I didn't want to bring up reddit" and then the NASA control room celebrating was really how it felt. I fucking literally cheered.
there's a real tragedy with not being able to share your autistic secret hobby with people due to how extremely specific and esoteric it is, to the extent that you couldn't even begin to explain it even if anyone actually cared

G

[MEDIA=youtube]Qj4CymFsP5Y[/MEDIA]
All the comments from normal folk are saying stuff like "the comments were obviously Joe's". Nobody's buying his story that they're doctored.
That means they would think the comments portraying him as a pedophile are from him as well lol.

Judge: Why was your brother fired?
Joe: Um... there was a issue with um... management....... If you'd like I can go through the story?
Judge: just tell me why
Joe: ....angrily tweeting
the announcer at the beginning sounds very mocking in nature and I find that to be hilarious

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Am I remembering correctly that Qadan's dad was the one who got this actual gig cancelled? It's just yet another layer of hilarity in the entire thing.
You are correct, sir.

But it was because Joe and Ant said that the subreddit had "no effect on our lives." KillaKuhn accepted the challenge and then the legal precedent was set that racists can indeed enter contracts, which apparently is unfortunate somehow?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
To be clear, Joe just lied his ass off about the posts, correct? I'm trying to remember if any of the pests actually did photoshop the tweets. If they did, that was stupid because his real tweets are enough

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Joe brought Carol for no other purpose than to serve as arm candy. Clearly she had nothing to testify or contribute.

I honestly think the only reason he brought her there was so he could hold that little saloon door to the court open for her. He made such a show of doing that and it was clearly for the judge's benefit. He's so hilariously blatant with everything he does.